Friday, December 24, 2010

as though I were idle

Most of the time,
One night, I was a finely by the sounds of the comings and goings, house there are several zhang strange face. I was surprised to find, side lay a moving little dolls, mouth suck with her fingers. I thought dolls in my dreams alive. Dad picked me from neighbors, saying: mom give you had a little sister.
That year like grandpa came to my house, saying: if I suffer indignities, he picked me home. Grandpa just to stay with them, and turn left again, I cry to embrace him will not let him go. Allegedly, had severe grandpa all tears, unexpectedly next wrong station.
Mom and dad's farm in my memory is empty, but I remember oneself often hold bottle, give home sister dozen milk. Also, grandma lived in my home, as soon also walked, back my familiar grandmother's house. But, as if they had been in my side.
Grandma feet, walk not quickly, sometimes very painful. I said, I grew up, they would be a doctor, give her your feet cure, let she and her mother as walk as fly. I said, I earned money keeps grandma, let her every day and I'm in a woli dream.
Grandma smiling very good-looking, then the tears streaming. I asked grandma how? Grandma said, was dust confuse an eye.
I lay on her bosom, said capt basking blow to linger. But the more I blow, grandma's tears flow more fierce. It might be my her eyes blow hurt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment