Wednesday, January 19, 2011

one of the key high schools


Then I realized that was detained vojislav kostunica characters in our here relationships is so intertwined. Just when my son to high school, although grades on the ChongDianXian, can be we here the key high school in such that reason out the door. After many pry, finally someone secretly tell me: "week doctors, someone special dozen hello, make school don't recruit your son." No way, I have to pay to get son sent into the nonlocal one of the key high schools.

Although our society has such dark side, but I am so happy, I have some new friends, and they was spent in jail. These people after modification after coming out, turn over a new leaf turn over a new leaf, some still achievement or big or small business. Whenever I meet on the way, they would be passionately say "hello" with me, they say most of a words be: "week doctors, at the outset if have no you, perhaps no me today." This sentence is so let me gratified, also be this sentence, to support the I've been relieved perseveres in this special post.

Accidentally arises-whether TV cultural programs, painter FanCeng are childish to back the lisao, because clips, beginning a few words also understand, behind will not clear. Anyhow is back out, according to online presentation, he's seven minutes of nearly 3000 words lisao recite. This is quite severe, started to exclamation, then a age, still can remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment