Friday, July 8, 2011

to wear trendy

you can hear the prizes will be delighted, happy to open the pot, then silence, and so the next arrival. And that was as a secretary threw two a penny, like notmbt kisumu care, dismissed. The false King continued: then ... is not fashionable enough to wear trendy, but we are enough to wear it! look good we do not have gold sitting position, but we have enough is to sit it! the public what we do not permit you, the details of their activities on quickly Tell us! rather abruptly made to permit, it was notarized, so from that perspective, you really do not notarized, and you can never go back ah! will be, looking out across the audience did not speak, and then continue to increase the noise, said: it! There are three rules of the event, one to be honest and trustworthy; second is to hard-working; third is to be agile and delicate, this three points if you can ensure compliance, mbt kisumu sandals then I declare the event in the end is where the activity, but I also know that if only lip service to comply did not, what kind of Piyong, so also invite you to send a big oath, if made large enough, then even if you have adopted, how? ordered to ordered to go, but that sum in order to get huge bonuses, they can only for the time being by him. In fact, the deeper reason is that the audience wants to get the money as dowry to Secretary of marrying a wife beautiful, nothing joyous line. Just listen to Master the first vowed: the sea does not take a bath, no fishing until submerged by the sea! Red Danhong to bear, I said, I worry flood flood, less as Tam Tam Tam old, Dan Zhao escape even Thanksgivingmbt sirima shoes, such as non-compliance with the rules, I shall not die one minute hit, floods hit the diving, water emergency regardless of direct off the end of Dili have swallowed me fart, I collapse it it collapse fart fart, butt crack is not not dead, not dead eat mud, mud into my stomach really refreshing, coming from the gods that I, parting pay Yin Yang Shi Shi, Yin World chained to my mouth, my mouth still wear gold earrings, earrings with also the drama, the play prestige Meng Fei, Zhang Fei right to find someone to play, I play the MBT Vizuri GTX salegame I joined, I am happy endless banter, intended to whip me whip out the feces, the feces my gut unhappy, unhappy is my wandering, I wander also not my intention, I am also not my intention to find aunt, aunt asked me why do I always die answer to commit suicide, she laughed at me to my over,

No comments:

Post a Comment