Friday, November 18, 2011

scars not be regained



I do not know where to write, my thoughts muddled shambles, there are many words to say do no know how to mention, where to begin; also numerous thoughts Bay in the center. Face of the bustling globe I lost, I did not choke your world, how many times Mary, I shed a tear; how many times the thoughts,Lo Pro Button, so I worried; how many times unattended, so I was terrified of horror; have friendship into a variety of imagine, and immediately I'm preparing variant dream. I do not want to make friends, and I do not want friends, yet do not want to have a lonesome, do not want to have the aptitude to be lonely, at the end of the day, I tin not furnish to, I want to live in the 'want you to work mad the day', I want to live in the elapse the shadows. I have been to not be stopped, has been repeated ... ... intimate friends and then handed to the disjunction, namely is how the grief of piercing, do not want to have to persist because I wanted to say farewell to the pain. However, for period goes along pile up pain is superimposed, until I die. The ancients said, Quagmire incapable to extricate themselves bogged down in too many examples namely also many; Junzizhijiao light is favor, this is production friends. Too light alternatively dingy are detrimental to the. I do not know you well, always preoccupied namely you bully me, in fact, I was wrong, erroneous, so totally, there is not contingency of apology, I ache you too deep, I ambition likewise severely harmed severely, know the wrong time is late. You are my infancy from small to huge, my life can not forget a nice friend. I memorize when my elementary school grade 2 when students learn characters of the ink down above me I was ignorant, and afterward I know, I was terrified to go family, when you come amenable and told me to go to your house play with, and then detect a course, I admitted, coming to your home, your lukewarm welcome my family, and help me to solve this stuff. I will always remember this thing, life can not forget. I remember my elementary educate had a good friend, she's said and done is simply outrageous, my center is chilly, that she is a burglar is not too much,Greenfield UGGs, playing with her, I capable the bad, learn to embezzle asset, and later as assorted causes I have learned a male, changed. Perhaps karma, she stole my memo, is that the yellow diary,UGG Sundance Grab, which fraught with all my sensibilities, she tells of our friendship, I consider that adore is friendship, the before mind is too simple, and easy to let others use, when I know she accustom to let me await as them to die,UGGs Classic Argyle Knit Boots, I do not know why that time of time you chance variant human, my attitude changed too sudden, I began to suspect, and later in the I inadvertently saw my diary in her bag, I took out, she is picked up. I did not say everything ... ... so this matter ambition be passed. After the crisis is over your attitude good, and I also like going back to the past,Adirondack II UGG, but none of us kas long asour hearts can not forget the material. For her,UGG Evera, I hated her, then I desperately want to forget her,Supra Skytop 2 Womens Cheap, once and for all, a very antique scars, scars not be regained, I know thatshe will accompany me for a long long time know thatI die. I do not hate her now, for I kas long asshe is not good live, she will have her nemesis, once and for all, those who have a causal circulate, good and malign coming to one end finally reported. I wish she was capable to correct, the current man. Now, I still do not know what to say, how I want to see your side, because I miss you, I know you favor I miss you with my thoughts, but for the congratulating of every additional ... because we are all the best friends, the best The distance I appeal for your blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment