Friday, August 5, 2011

long drive Jie Li really

and no possibility of co-operation, because the mutual scruples, mbt sandalsthe only way is to put Li Yuan Li Shimin, the two sides together, to pay by their own sole command, be sure this battle before. This idea of ​​course can not declare all the mouth, through: the meaning of this depends on Fazhu the ideal nurturing you and I formed the coalition, if the expected long drive Jie Li really as straight forward, into my territory to commit Chang'an, the river can be a natural barrier, take advantage of naval fleet, blocking him hard in the north of the Yellow River. Li Yuan Chen Sheng: this still the long term. mbt kisumu sandals If we form alliances, I did not worry him under the care of, maybe Jie Li will quit. Kouzhong heart Antan, Li Yuan and built in Momen, Yuanji under the influence, he was always reluctant to deep, can not be made in dealing with a foreign enemy on the most effective deployment. This is why it is necessary to Li Shimin, the reasons for supporting the seat of God. By Road: This is of course ideal, but do not vomit Wan, I'm afraid if, to cope with Jie Li massive attacks, I will have gathered force in the beam, just off the main nod, you can immediatelymbt nama sale off the main in the manner agreed to throw into confusion, the valve Do not be the main cause for the mobilization of troops to give birth to our misunderstanding. Li Yuan called on the breath: Marshal is kind of a person, Li Yuan clear. Let us first resisting foreign aggression, then I ask you to solve the problem. Kouzhong already know the purpose, at least that Li Yuan to suspend the heart to kill him, a low voice: Fazhu Upon my honor, I Ziling under the influence, tired of war, more reluctant due to selfish,mbt night sale to make peace in Turkey Unified hopeless. The only problem is how to deal with my future Yue Zhang to my expectations? However, this non-insurmountable impasse, everything can be discussed. Li Yuan moved and said: Zhang's remarks, but take it seriously? Kouzhong said: if the word bubble, taught me to Heaven and to destroy.

No comments:

Post a Comment