Friday, August 5, 2011

thought previously not thought

Ye Ting's house in South Park, shiting, the Xuzi Ling, and Ba Fenghan stand in a bridge, monster beats headphonesand contemplate the opposite direction in cross-flow under the bridge the artificial stream, waiting to go to dinner time. Ba Fenghan see Xu Ziling two later, Church Road: Ziling why preoccupied look? Is it because of Shi Feixuan to leave? Xu Ziling sigh and said: know Feixuan return Jingzhai, but also seen Qingxuan, return to the Imperial palace in the way, my brain like a sudden response clear, thought previously not thought about or did not make a lot of pondering to do over the heart is uncomfortable. Ba Fenghan smile: I am scared for you right up, clear some of it! Xu Ziling Road: on the trip we went to Chang'an, I run into Dan Zhixuan for tracking Enron, he mistakenly thought we had come to the assassination of Li Shimin, also proposed to us to help him deal with Zhao Deyan, my intuition was that he does have a clear grasp of this misunderstanding. But when we fall out with him after his startmonster lady gaga in-ear headphones Yusha before me, there is also some talk that early attempts to see through us, to my mind, its when I do not care, in retrospect, does not feel great properly. Ba Fenghan puzzled and said: Why are you suddenly think of this? Xu Ziling Road: All-cause Feixuan can safely leave the reasons as guan guan Omen Dafa has become, for any reason not willing to miss the opportunity to defeat Feixuan, they do not separate the life and death, the separation of victory or defeat guan guan are able to achieve goals. Ba Fenghan pale and said: This point is indeed very problematicMonster Pro Xuzi Ling said: guan guan unannounced visits Dan Zhixuan without telling us, but also my heart suspicious. Dan Zhixuan words burst out of our last trip to Chang'an to the purpose, not guess, but guan guan told him, Dan Zhixuan but only after posing as smart! Ba Fenghan hear big wrinkled brow, understand the situation worse. Xuzi Ling said: I remember the issue, I wish to hear after guan guan died, went to my room crying, affect my pity for her after the play means that I contributed to her demons Dafa, the matter in my mind remember. Ba Fenghan Juzhen said: Ziling refers to her show to you now, it's just a means, is ill, then how good? She clearly knows all our secrets, including the public treasury, including Yang. Xu Ziling slumped said: I Kouzhong has a fault, is the idea naive, it is easy to believe good of others to speak. Bafeng Han shook his head: you are not naive idea, but often has been relieving people, it can be said that the advantages can also be a disadvantage, depending on each other's character and motivation. monster Ferrari headphonesXuzi Ling said: I just overlooking the water under the bridge, think things have properties, personality is the same. Guan guan from less influenced by Zhu Yuyan, Momen's mission is not above the sacred task, how could suddenly change their minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment