Wednesday, March 9, 2011

eunuch hand took the queen's crown say

See two eunuch together from the temple outside come in, a holding a plate,how buy kimondo mbts above is red a heap of cloth, why say it is a heap of, I really don't see what is it, queen aunt exactly want to send me? Yi, behind still have one eunuch, he is carrying a tray, above is a crown, right is a be made of pearl, crown and that crown among a planet was blue gems. Very beautiful.


Soup from the to me: "snow, and this is my mother, and my preached, today I send it to you, from now on it belongs to you."


Ah? What is the condition ah, how to send my crown, difficult way is --?


"Empress send this rite is good." Emperor deke haha said: "take this dark blue star to fly snow again good however, or queen you think well."


Emperor words trigger an uproar over, below is, my head is rust dou, what the hell! What deep blue star?


The soup is like to see my face queen a unknown, "fly snow, this is huang fromzhe dynasty by wearing the crown of past dynasties queen, each next queen mother must receive the emperor was appointed to the top, crown is first hand over to my queen, she was said to me, 'the top dark blue star is emperor in all people of my royal dynasty, we hope that I good management succedent houses, assist your majesty govern the country, the crown is the mother of your country symbol" today I put my mother said to me again to you, also hope you have a good management succedent houses, in the future to assist the emperor govern our dynasty, start from now remember that you yourself will be the mother of your country."


My mama ah, not right. See aunt that remark is soup sweeper put the crown to get my in front, I don't, I just think it is very beautiful, but it... Don't can, can you refuse? ! My hand also not be, not stretch also not be,TieBingZi two hands will froze in both sides, vertical. I feel that my heart, trembling, so long big, never so scared, why now I feel like shoulder matchless heavy. I know everyone around is looking at me, see my whole body cold sweat.


"Snow, don't be afraid, I'll teach you, come, then". Queen like feel my heart afraid, very gentleness say to me: "no matter what the future holds, we always behind you support you, do not be afraid, then."


Emperor deke also beside use eyes is very kind looked at me and my hands and then reached the past, I swear absolutely not my original idea, anyway is my hand out its own past, my brain not to let it pass. If I knew from the crown, after I received in the future it unexpectedly can bring me so much pain, I am not connect of anyway.


Deep blue star shine on my hand, I how feel kind of familiar feeling. But it also seems to have one like, the induction blue light seems more and more strong.


"Alright, tonight's party is to celebrate the first princess, I now blue dream princess will be my queen toward the future..."


The party ended so far have half a month, I knew from that night, I now already is this dynasty celebrity, so I'd better low-key, every morning to emperor uncle after he goes with the queen and the imperial concubine aunt learn how to do the mother of your country, afternoon time painting, with product and druids son play, don't go gilles lecornu room look for good, still have even if I just recognize andaunty, they often find me to play, also don't know is how heel old niang, "torre said, letting niang coax a, didn't come on, and more and more convinced that I am their daughter.


The princess always don't believe oneself of daughter died, since that her daughter to yes it is by sovereign secretly hold to the outside to heal, so I created the became her daughter.


Now outside still snowing, from early finish school courtesy courses, I have been thinking of gilles lecornu room where the manager for, let them do boiled fish, don't know what they do not done out.


"Boom ah, walk us to royal board room." More think more love to eat, really want to eat it right away to poach fish.


"But the princess, outside the snow, be careful next AiDong, otherwise, the princess, you want to eat what meat room maid let royal ready, sent?" Drum the outside to took a look, most propbably is worried about my body can't stand.


"All right,Every let's go"


Say that finish took them to the royal board room walk...

No comments:

Post a Comment