Monday, March 21, 2011

I know, I love too humble

"HMM. Wedding in this Saturday." I put the newspaper to her. Two big corporations marriage,mind the perfect match impressively on paper. This is Lin days remain at the small town is back purpose.

"Small xiao, she will be happy right." Tone is so shed and gratified.

"Boon, will, you also will be alright. Lin days, you and me. You still have me." I hugged him from behind. You don't need to be so indifferent to go, I know what you want to do, I won't let go, good afraid he suddenly had no.

"Sorry, small xiao, I want to meet her."

"You said you would listen to me, you cannot be so selfish.how buy kimondo mbts I also need you."

LanXin - a happy person, she has Lin days all thoughts with all the love. And I, but a little, even if it is less than points in a little.

"You how so silly? Sorry, I will be watching her happiness.. That is what I want to do before. You deserve better." Lin days opened my hand. Bright red blood flow down.

"Well, go, immediately to, but you promise me don't give up and don't give up. Strange There will be appropriate bone marrow, can have. Looking at former so healthy humorous Lin days now so, I chew pharynx, heart is twisted. As long as you can good, it doesn't matter what. Besides want me to leave.

To B town, I and Lin days stood on the corner watching a century wedding. That nearly luxury luxury is I never have thought. But the sort of love and inner Lin pain is never as I reveal. Sometimes, I really envy LanXin, not her housework, not her beauty. She just have this feeling. LinTianHe zhangyu. I can only is one of the foil.

Later, Lin days to cancel the wedding. I oppose, firmly opposed. Small hui KeBin and Lin days said I silly. "" I said Lin days not occupy. I know, I love too humble. I swear, I this lifetime, just this once.

Finally, a YinYuTian, in his eclogue in the sorry, heaven or taken him.

Should go always to go, I despair of holding his gradually cold hand. Heart already broken, tears also early flow has been dry. Is the rock pressure in my heart breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment