Monday, March 21, 2011

A long time in the wall of made of layers of the brook

In my comprehensive analysis to his headache, I just when he promised.looks One day, I said. One magazine inside said, a former husband in the tombstone send messages to give his wife placard husband's story. I said I'll teased performance. You want me to write good points. Then drop a silver turtle, in gansu, copper or not.

Lin days also smile to say: certain certain.

If can of words, I hope he never wrote. I don't know how many hospitals contact, find the best hospital gave him the best medical.

For some time, Lin days challenged me where come of so much money, I say you don't look down on people, oneself every day I buy a lottery ticket, the son finally in the first prize, know not! I now rich!

Actually rich is true, as long as he is in the side, I think it is rich.how buy kimondo mbts Can award but not too, money is me to one person borrowed, he simply lend me, I also simply promised his terms. It except me and he, who did not know.

We all know Lin days left running out of time. While waiting for the marrow little umems all have no. Since know Lin days the last wish. Certainly must try our best to help him.

Later, ke bread that boy can't stand small hui of questioning, after confession. Small hui say me is this puhuo. I say is blazes, but held their heads high said accidentally is phoenix.

Small range released's engagement, play to the theatre. eunuch I gave in Lin days, leaving A city, to A jiangnan town.

Jiangnan raining always so lingering, cinereous sky overhangs with an endless from net. A long time in the wall of made of layers of the brook, spalling lichen cross-strait rendering into carpet. Ancient stone, ancient creek, old boat, everything is so natural.

I went up to stone bridge, the footstep very light, afraid bother him in meditation. Bridges, water quietly, seem to feel its flowing.

"Go fetch?" Finally, Lin days or cold turned to me, his face was still the pale.

No comments:

Post a Comment