Friday, February 25, 2011

feel now men really are too incredible

"How, heart in ghosts, dare not on my car?" Art toward my artisans figure mordant said.

"You..." I frowned and feel a jet anger will surge out.

"You couldn't on my car, it is no wonder that others to doubt you with me what things" art crooked smile said.

"Hum..." I disdain grunted, he came back, away and disappear on the art car.

Along the way, we two who also not to speak.

"Young lady, where did you ah" finally arts have to break the silence.

"Come to my house" I deadpan said.

"Where is your home?" Art face did not return asked.

"Go straight ahead, this corner, I will notify you" my light back.

The car again in silence.

"Rightness, why did you move together with home to my house?" I suddenly and curious asked.

"What strange, I now with your brother is a the elder brothers, home chess is elder brother's nephew, often drink with, not familiar with all difficult?" Art light said.

"I mean, why today with him back," I asked impatiently.

"Chinese New Year festival frightfully maybe somebody else door-to-door ah" art a face of impatient.

I am angry straight stare art look, and is really again exasperating and helpless.

The car again quiet for a long time, the feeling that there is a very vague atmosphere, tightly surround us.

"Ha ha, feeling a bit, we mean oh" art suddenly treacherous said.

"Be? Have what mean?" I don't care of answer a way.

"We such calculating do not calculate a pair of lovers" art is animal.will suddenly don't face to smile happily of say to.

"Calculate, calculate, calculate you head" I suddenly angry thundered.

"What's wrong? Maybe I in your heart, even a shadow also have no?"how buy kimondo mbts Art suddenly frown.

"Yes, of course, otherwise, how can you know you" my light back.

"I mean, not the general shadow" art seriously said.

"Sir, please don't forget, I am a fellow.he, or a baby's mother" I serious said.

"So what? A man you can divorce, baby, I can have her own daughter keeps." when Art light said.

"Stop!" A stream of anger from bravery edge is born, I suddenly angry and resolutely of call way.

Art couldn't help the car stopped down, bus hasn't stationary, I'll open the doors off.

"You again how?" Art hurry off persisted.

"I arrived." I impatiently say to, just discover really arrived, I rented from less than 50 metres from the village.

I suddenly heart frightened, original art know I live here!

"Wen, just I said is truth, your husband..."

"Art, you're gonna be drink many" I angry interrupted arts and also say that finish words.

"I haven't didn't drink, I like baby..."

"Do you like the baby just to find someone marry, oneself have a" me angry again interrupted art words.

"I mean, I love your daughter" art afraid I again interrupted his words, my words sound just fell, and he will not stay said sensibilities.

"Like my daughter? What do you mean?" I suddenly a bit cannot understand asked.

"You mean like daughter, more like her daughter's mother" flank suddenly spread a man very despise voice.

I and technique, we've been amazed at a indignation mood, unexpectedly nearby stood a man, we didn't notice.

The man is not others, is what I baby's own dad, I that it heartbreaking husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment