Thursday, February 24, 2011

men took bowl and put down

Think like this, my heart beginning not so how buy kimondo mbts heavy, think of total ratio was kidnapped well, was kidnapped if kidnappers get you want money, maybe I will soon 11-minute, I haven't confidence husband would take money to save me back. The kidnappers Remember to see the kidnapping of the time, I asked him, "if I've been kidnapped, you will get so much money to the kidnappers, redeem me home?" When the husband wants to did not think, say two words "no" in addition, I also with him for several days. Animal.will

Now, the two mother-child is two very simple peasant, and see my living room and listen to a savory and the man's tone of voice with me is almost the same, I estimate oneself may be sold to neighbors downtown, in the rural seems the only woman and the man's, two people look again not elephant is the wicked, maybe I can think of a way to persuade them to let me return.

After getting after, I just want to eat mat mat belly of "man is iron, rice is steel, must eat enough to have time doing something else" childhood mother often said that to me, just for advised me to have a meal, haven't really hungry after belly, not a profound understanding the meaning of sentence, at that moment, but completely realized that sentence the profound meaning.

I really appetite is thirsty, hence took the bowl of soup, small mouth vegetables of sip, perhaps too hungry, feeling that vegetables taste delicious soup unexpectedly special, it is a bit cold, I breath without stopping, sent the bowl of soup infuse into the belly inside.

Around peaceful pole, I looked around to see if there are Windows or hole such can see out of place, only to see a window leaves in the leave me to have two meters away from the head, I again how hard also reach the window. And finally, I gave up,artisans and again he sits on the ground, decision of the mother and son do plan to come back.

Days, gradually dark, I've been sitting no shop brick soil embryo ground, leaning against the wall in the dark, no tears, also did not cry, just two eyes glazed hope the above, I really don't know what to do just fine. Gradually dark room, look down increased again little weird, he said XiangChuan often occurs in the devil like anywhere, but I actually didn't feel a bit scared, I even desire really have a devil appeared, perhaps devil still would wretchedness me, perhaps a softhearted also will let me go, at that moment, I have basically for the lost confidence, start eager to have gods to help me.

Finally hear footsteps coming towards me here, outside the lights were switched, tangerine lights appear some dim, I feel like home without electricity consumed candles as dim.

"You go to bed, in the head of a bed by the wall there is a line, you pull the house, the lights go on." Man went to the door said to me.

I motionless: what difference does that make, dark and light, anyway I is to be shut inside.

Men see me not to move, and also no longer talk, he walked out.

The lights outside through a chink according to me, my soul is like escape from the general, the whole head empty, want nothing.

Had not known the long, man and woman came in again, the man in his hand a bowl, routinely woman quickly to unlock the lock, two other dishes away, then a savory and rapid locked the doors of the big lock.

"Mom, you still let her come out, you see, she does not have a meal of, all day, if starved to death, we don't have to pay to get her cremation?" Man said to his mother.

"Pei pei... you're MeiQingMeiChong children speak of, you see she is not drink soup? Couldn't hurt, put her out if ran to do? No matter how to wait for the beard car called him back the money back we can put her out." A savory angry of say to.

"Ah??" I again exclaim, dear, until the it girl called the beard is returned, and that: when, when they would be sold me where it, I frightened, with the whole body trembles, across the door, I with angry eyes stare door over there to payraise fiasco they came.

No comments:

Post a Comment