Monday, February 28, 2011

the seven days after three comparative

If not this travel, I don't really know myself married a commerce wonder! SiTuMingZhe in ancient times had will do entertainment industry chain, busied place, where the biggest art museum must be SiTuMingZhe inheritance, besides art museum he has several silk line and Banks, I really alongside an ancient biggie, so I believe that this man is a bit long LiuMingZhe just,return a bit like him and LiuMingZhe this is two people.


Have on Ephraim son agit xiao4, also did not boring, but I didn't think peer LinFeng, even SiTuMingZhe this guy have a real are afraid of being didn't know he was gay, even travel also show so obvious.


"Boss, almost every three months to local shops have once, so as to keep abreast of the merchant running around, so as to make corresponding adjustments. And I be responsible for the seven home art hall." LinFeng as if afraid I misjudged something, all the way explained.


"The other! One I want to look for person, whether he can in the shortest possible time to find?"


"As far as I know, lady want to find people, the boss has probably looking for, perhaps for a while to liuzhou's wife lady can see want to find people."


Is? SiTuMingZhe really help me find LiuMingZhe? He will have so kindly?


Liuzhou is really a good place, have never thought to have a SiTuMingZhe bricks-and-mortar also pretty, this clause of large, built the palace also refined, different from drived, let a person look at comfortable. I like it.


"Happeneth to my brother, you finally arrived, I still think you don't like 21 YingEr will not come again!" We just beginning clause, a petite figure was flapping over, direct flies into SiTuMingZhe arms. I was also the first saw a woman throw herself on him! Fancy here he JinWuCangJiao!


"Miss, you see!" Ephraim son a face of schemes.


"What eyebrows, proof that knit our dear great prince very normal, but you should be happy." I turned around to see LuYi, "to let people buy a few hang firecrackers to come, I want to celebrate."


"This..." LuYi pained look, on the other side LinFeng but couldn't contain laugh.


"YingEr sister, this is my wife, ginger." SiTuMingZhe like fee along while time trying to get the girl had been torn down from him.


"YingEr seen sister." Who is your sister! But she people grow is full and comely, color of skin white 晳, facial expression with a little sad appearance, a see be Lin daiyu like miss. Her name is my sister's purpose is to give SiTuMingZhe do small.


"How can I GanDang, sister don't hesitate, call me ginger line." I pull up YingEr hand, "good beautiful girl! Look at let people love, my husband will not earlier and I say hello to my younger sister, good let me prepare a gift!" I pointed plucked from the head a single pearl Chai, good big natural pearls and that's my PeiJia things, "our sister met for the first time, I also do not have what how buy kimondo mbts good sent, the bead Chai gave his sister!"


"How YingEr GanDang!"

No comments:

Post a Comment