Saturday, February 26, 2011

Los trestledown lived skarn wrist

A whole room of people at all was silly to drop, atmospheric can't breathe once, Roy because accept to can not stand, sat down on the sofa. Impossible, she never said?


Korea fell jade with trembling voice veto mother's words, "no, impossible, the how buy kimondo mbts disaster will live long, won't, mom, you must be wrong."


The accord with tears fall pull surge, "yes, yes, it must be mama wrong. Mom how can know?"


Gold feifei has cry two eye red, "I wish it was I made a mistake, but not. Korea home every generation descendant parents in after the child is born, can see her lifetime. Korea home 39 generation successor Korea fell, at the age of 83 Pennsylvania. 18 a robbery, untied fate the lock, and is 32, during the torture and death ailments. This is punished, attempt to change destiny punishment."


Korea fell jade and sister silent the tears, then thought that what magic, the Roy rushed to the, two people pull up lost souls, he cried: "beg you, to marry her, what do you want? As long as we can get through it."


"Even if you keep a sweetheart all can." They can't imagine, originally is one quads, if less the person, that is how terrible.


Roy eyes empty, even the nails stab into the meat, a bleeding without the feeling.


Korea fell xi, how can you make me a fool? How can than I die first?
"No, xi, you won't die right?" The door kohane's crying attracted everyone present, Korea's mother's arrival, the skarn is not present, kohane feel strange, then go to tell the Pennsylvania. And she and Pennsylvania catch up, just a good heard all.


Xi under her head; hide eyes of bitter. Back two step, she wants to leave, she don't see he youhui eyes, like pain and as guilty, he didn't want to hear him to her can only say guilty.


voice hoarsely. "You don't need my explanation?" Everybody is relieved, the smart gave them alone space.


"I don't think, I need to explain to you?"


"Xi, don't take what I said to blocking me. I apologize to you!" He threw her arms around the xi, chin up against the her shoulders, only shaking hand in pledged that he fears.


She didn't push him away, tone calm. "I have asked your opinion, you say as I will do not? We only the results, the other is not important. This is what we all agree is not?"


"No, I don't agree, you never told me that the price is so big."

No comments:

Post a Comment