Monday, October 24, 2011

The additional daytime my friend



Rong, my friend, evaluated the number of years to understand you and I have no heard from the interchange, I muse I have you forgotten, but an day, when I hike down the avenue, flashed out of the heart could not assist your eclipse, and vivid memories, this period I understand, had you been in the depths of my conscience, yet many times I do no ambition to remember. Wing and I met with the junior high educate, she is a very good gay friend, she is quite beautiful, long a couple of talking eyes. Learn extra Bang Bang, when the wing than I had to study a tiny bit. We all behind attach political, language, etc. need to memorize something, wing back faster than I want to point a child I was mulish, even although I acknowledge that the wing's clever, yet I ambition always mulish in after-school efforts of the. Tuition that year,ugg kid, and I wing inseparable, the lavatory have to be relative to go along with them. Can not memorize what time, for of what happened,UGG Classic Tall, because it is rejected my wing, namely is, since then, our hearts will have a breach! I now calculate of a baby, when distant fewer actually understanding and tolerance, people inquired to be a little more of the requirements will have been a little fewer, possibly that is the friendship I have nearly bring ... to an end and the wing causes it? At that time I have many friends, are friends that are iron, and I not thought very many, my friend Wing, simply try to show off in front of her, and put their friends into a few other, which is the Principal good , which is the second good, and that time I was a baby, I did not concern about how you muse the wing. Rong wrote only after told me she was feeling, I fulfilled I was impair her! Feel to the test, the test wing with her strength is aboard a seminary, is because I try to be beautiful, life, I will not fool in the exam room to try to be smart, do not heed to play to their strengths, get the job ! Love has always been envious of me, differentiate the fact, then I do not envy wing, there are many blessings in her heart, she was gone that daytime, I went to penetrate her,ugg kids! After correspondence between us too often, but feel less of what is between us, who can not narrate this emotion. Wing later graduation became a people's teacher, she graduated that year, I was in lofty school. As Jung's go in very remote, so she always come to me home at bicycle. Since then I have not see the wing in the eyes of belief, until immediately, I do not know me and what occurred between the wing. My sophomore year, because students take away my living, I had to lend money Xiangrong, Wing received my letter, I have two hundred yuan is ample to consider my life a month, so she fast sent my 2 hundred greenbacks. After school I sent a wing of the unit. One wing to the incipient element to see my letter, I send them over the money, give me a letter behind,ugg boots cheap, this time I know wing has organized work and say I will write a fashionable place. But I never received a glorious few words! Jung's letter to me I still have, I do not have a wife rotated to see at at times, when I peruse them carefully to every word, I just feel that Jung wrote these letters,UGG Kids Roxy Short, has been full of grievances, but I was thoughtless and did not ascertain. Originally, I had been ignoring her feelings, had I in her mind is so momentous! I do not want remembrance of accidents, not because the wing, I do not want to think of sad times in the test, those days gave me endless fight, merely the memories of those days I did not know what is So I rarely work to junior high school memories of the days in the test, left-wing certainly do not want to think of my memories, I do not want to touch the soul of the chip of scar! Several years later I feel better narrate me, I do not envy Wing, only congratulating! The additional daytime my friend told me smooth, that wing is now very elated life, she hit the wing at the station, I saw Rong temperament has chance a very young female, and the wing is a very good pedagogue, household occasion it tin be said bumper. I am particularly glad to listen which, favor this smart youth girl life are safe wishful, but I do not want to go bother her life. I did not inquire about her please contact level. Once walking down the street, do not know how, once they figure wing flash ahead my eyes, alternatively look above the junior high school, but the eyes have been with a touch of resentment. I could not aid reminisce past me and entire the wing, primarily those with a wing to my grumble letter, Yi Zizi a sentence blow in my heart ... ... the dead of night, I inevitably recall the past, Wing will constantly ascended to my pillow, I know this the native Wing has been in the depths of my soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment