Saturday, October 22, 2011

In this direction



Someone once queried me: why you detect so many friends? On their own can not I? I told him: friends can wade in the rain with one umbrella; namely a dulcet reverie indulged together; can swim with roaming in a sea of ​​books; friends are melancholy I companion you with tears; have fun me and you with the stupid laugh! He heard apt me, told me later, I look! Since then he has transform very pleased! I did a good object, let solo a person who had found pleasure! Oh! Have peruse a passage. Used apt share with everyone: friends do not often linked, yet do not forget the occasional time they start, alternatively feel so lukewarm; friends to enthusiasm for in my heart, the care invisible in the fundus; is accompanied along a friend via a different period of life; friends are remembered when the added delight of memory in a timely means extra gentle. Friends such for wine, Sauvignon drunk lightly understood; friends such for flowers, elegant and fragrant; friends autumn rain, full of delicate and poetic; friends in December of plum,UGG Classic Tall Stripe Boots, pure and proudly. Friend is not painting,UGG Evera, it is more beauteous gesture; friends are not songs, it is more pleasant than the anthem; friends should be namely significant writing, written yesterday, and look inward to the hereafter. Others say: Only infancy friends only loyal! You are wrong,UGG Ultimate Braid! Friends of the United States is not Japan, longer; friends the maximum is really the moment forever, the moment intimate friend; friends invaluable not because I have been attach through the years, friends, the most uncommon is that were it will remain ambition always memorize, was still capable to remember: you are my friend. A friend is merry! A friend is all sunny and bright days, shine flowers; a friend when they find that they yet have anything. We can lose a lot, yet not the detriment of a friend! Friends may not be a permanent, friends,UGG Seline, maybe just your life in a certain period of time passing, but because the origin corner off, so that life becomes more pretty together, friends and precious sentiments more vivid. Even without future side? At least, I have voyaged together with your friends the access! So, let each of us to adore each side now has his own friends! At the same time to encounter more current friends! In this direction, the direction our future will be sunny future! PS: I hope you favor my articles! Thank you as your patronize! ,UGG Jimmy Choo Siobhan Boots! My QQ: 570310630! Everyone in the authentication, amuse write on the reader, because generally I do not join. Later I will post new goes! Hope for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment