Monday, October 24, 2011

my article is written well



- Addressed to my brothers Ran Junjie November 11, 2010,UGG Highkoo Boots, is late at night, I met Ran Junjie online, in April this annual he is in the literary friends. We periodically encounter ashore the salutations in the network, to talk almost work, talk about literature, the ideal, yet rarely talk almost love. But this period we wander a matter of life and death. If no, he told me final night, I do not kas long ashe was undergoing from tolerate sarcoma, has been to progressive. I am really shocked, and I feel especially cumbersome. That he should undergo one action tomorrow, I fast told him to do the first surgery. I know illness to perfected, once the surgery, the cancer will spread from the stomach to the body. I said to him, premier you wait for me morrow, I cried to ask me to study medicine, a doctor uncle for many years, orthodox Chinese medicine to watch whether he can open the He said that numerous doctors have to say namely surgery is not the circumstance it was too late. When I ambition to say to him what he wants down, to recess a agreeable surgery tomorrow. He said, and while I talk with has been quite painful, for of the pain so he was awake. He said he liked me,UGG Corinth, like my frank and sincere, like my poetry. I feel the most unforgettable was his last, and say - I adore you, adore your household, more patronize for your ideal vocation. I likewise give him a message: whether you relinquish this earth, and even death, then by fewest my friends from afar silently assist you, congratulate you. I wish you recover presently, granting readers to watch you more beauteous verse. His off the convergence line, sent me a poem. I am from the premier cried of concern. Poetry in particular, the last one, I am impressed - this is my beloved hometown / light air with my back / sprinting everywhere, like kid everywhere, yellow / now / Even although I am full skirt tears / tears into that even money can not remunerate the years. When the tears transform a elegance, the years have been very age. The home of the baby, still for skinny and yellow and mighty to open the track in the home. A house cried the current town south of the dike, leaving a easy plain portrait rustic, left by practice pulled boated to distant sundown, leaving backward memories of his figure in the chilly world, dark coal dust, orchards fun annoy,UGG Classic Argyle Knit boots, for well as stars and Benniao flying figure. Ran Junjie I have seen a lot of poetry, his poetry full of feelings, words simple, attention homes, focused on growth,UGG Jimmy Choo Mandah, and my poems have similar themes and neatness of the area. We can say that we all belong to the same symbol of harvest children, so we conversation very speculative, and can read every other's text. Ran Junjie can be said that I met to a very gifted and good literature behind 80 juvenile people. His website in the major media and published many works, and a digit of rewards, been invited to Beijing to open literature seminars, has published the novel wrong,UGG Ultra Tall Boots, I memorize I was invited to his Every period I say him, he was all on the chilly ground, which has become the past tense, and that my article is written well, like I dream of the interview in southern poetry editor Zhang Zhisong character communication - poetry there is inhalation. Tonight, when I chat with the doctor's uncle, he said reluctantly, sigh: Yingxiongqiduan, their love. It seems that he is a God of misadventure. I feel uncomfortable, elect up the phone give Ran Junjie mail a message: I wish my brother a lightning revitalization, I want to see you more smart poetry, I profoundly pray for you. I meditation the life of this age heading, and ahead the death of each of us how to cherish life, to have a nice climate to breathe, you can see the sun and the stars every daytime. I hope my brothers Ran Junjie with a strong ambition to vanquish the disease, see the sun through the youngster day skylight to illuminate the pen you jot poetry that sticks with you face a juvenile confident smile. Here I mail my maximum genuine blessings. November 12, 2010 a.m.. Of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment