Monday, October 24, 2011

I shed tears like a stone obo



October Mongolia green lawn. Sunset, I arrange a dweller outdoor the tent apt enjoy the eastern side obo bright moon. The extensive grasslands of Mongolia,UGG Tularosa Route Cable Boots, like the sea waves. The red is still the horizon west of nostalgia,UGG Tassel Short Boots, east Jiaoyue been incapable to bear to climb. Inadvertently the night. Obo ten meters away quietly ashore the wicker see like the girl in the waiting hearts of sweethearts. Unfortunately, here is the quiet northern hinterland Ulanqab grassland. Bright moonlight without phantasmal love songs and Aobaoxiangkuai girl. Not far away, our faithful civil war tent camp in a tense readiness before act exercises. Teacher for I was the legion hospital attention health operators, no to partake in exercises. So, I basically nothing important and correspondents. Obo is my place to pass the period. Daytime tall temperatures Wulanchabu prairie grasslands, where obo not shade, so do not. After supper, I love each an human lying on a mound near obo point eight miles away Beijing camp comrades of letters, and then looking at the sky or penetrate the stars or see jade Bi months. Prairie Moon appears great, it seems at a time large tiptoe tin touch. Prairie star seems quite cheap, low, raising his hand seems to be able to pick. No howl of tanks, guns and not shock. Grasslands by this period, for the melody sung by: the beauteous grassland and extra calm ... ... because several days did not receive a letter of his comrades. Training more than forty days to live, or fellow comrades often or hospital letters. In particular, I take namely feminine southern sleet. Personnel participating in the elemental culling on the clamor because her, because not to partake in female unable to do so. So we persist to write in to query the pretty grassland. Snow is a feminine with a total grow up mini girl. She more than once in the letter to me for her to adopt a bunch, yet a colossal bunch of dry-twig plum behind. Unfortunately,UGG Chrystie boots, the end of the exercise is almost i, and I still do not penetrate Mikie plum shadow. Moonlight like silver, I put away a few letters that nearly narrate every word of the letter. A Beijing Jeep passing from side to obo. Look at the authorize panel, it is the President's automobile. Go through in front of me, the automobile stopped. Car reporter out of the automobile down. Something back to the base because of Dean, Dean ambition mail a postman back to found, ambition surely come back with some letters from home. He came up to me: treat it. See facial statements, I knew I had a letter. I dragged out a pocket pocket tape recorders to him: Tonight is yours. The alone prairie, solitary camp. At the time tape recorders is how direction luxury amusement fun. Not a special relationship, would like to take time to listen to one daytime impossible. Tape recorders in exchange for one night a letter. Messenger was gone, I walked immediately back to my tent. Dim light, graceful on Xinpi greeted familiar characters. Open the. Snow's letter is very simple. She said that equitable heeded the naval academy entrance. Results I'll say. ideal. Parents want to convey her back to the south. Procedures are creature scamper. Estimated that as late as the end to depart Beijing. At the end, she did not accomplish that there are 2 wishes: No and I wade in the snow inside Yanshan. I too want to accompany her to discern grassland. I read the letter, my center kind of sense of sad. I do not kas long ashe is ahead ye work obo. Encamping when orders were not granted out at night any barracks. I rotate around aimlessly with obo. The shadow of the snow there appears to have obo. I took her for two years, as has been her tiny sister. Because he wanted to test creations,UGG Retro Cargo Boots, I would like to proudly point like in the militia. This year I intend to disunite her, is to reiterate her truce of idea. However, she still seemed diverted. She failed to hear the newspaper I'm sorry. Even more sad is that she should portioning, and it is distant separately the parting. That night,UGG Ashur, I shed tears like a stone obo. A man sat for a long time, the camp came the taps. That night I seem to have insomnia. The next day is exercise. Exercise is that each participating soldier watching a nightmare. I gave up. A portrait prairie nigh, I was collecting a lot of dry-twig plum. Looking at a big bunch of dry-twig plum I appear to see the snow thatsweet laugh. Years afterward, we stick to the agree of no contact afterward crashing up. Yesterday, I sat single in the office. Fang QQ music listening melody. [To companion you to watch prairie]. Listening to sounds of the song, I calculate numerous years ago, grasslands, and a girl cried snow. After so many years, and snow, to see something accompany prairie it? ? Wish to wait until I have the best season grasslands to see with you to see that green grass prairie to see that the blue sky Look at the smokes drifting gently accompany you with my thoughts with more than see bright prairie sun with you conjunction with the Prairie

No comments:

Post a Comment