Monday, October 24, 2011

I will never go to detect



When I wrote this heading,UGG Nightfall, I do no know how to put pen to periodical, I do no know when the memories of those who merely know this in my life since the indefinite enhancement of the memory will not occur, it will only convert miss. I was born in a small countryside, very meager,UGG Turn Cuff Gloves, very frosty, I left it ten years after, it has no weapon of several families, it becomes poorer and more desolate. The only constant is my childhood friend who is still in namely stable, lived the life back into the climate facing the loess. Today, namely piece of potato to never have their weeding in the diagram, they have left. Three of my childhood playmate, in each corner of the village have left our game period, only to work to the metropolis afterward my age school, summer holiday village will repeatedly diagram 4. I am ashore the junior high school, one day after school, my dad told me, Mama playing in the North ditch water drowned the day before the crew had fair bought meantime stocks said. I growled aloud, why not differentiate me, let me go obtain Amat. My father said, do you go to school,UGG Tularosa Route Cable, no time. Yes ah, more simple, I do not have time to go to school. For the father, who work year round, how few folk will comprehend our feelings. And I tin not afford to detest their own village to look my partner. Summer has eventually arrived, eager to go home, I got on a tractor back to the village, saw Adam and Mary are three of us to penetrate Mama. One is not coated in a large grave in the cemetery were the solitary. We sat 1 afternoon in the graveyard. Back, I said, we Ge Jige, at the end of the day good. Unconsciously, I went to tall school. Adam in the premier two days while it did not go to school for the kin was meager, working to a chemical plant in Yinchuan, have been working because 2 years, a lot of money to the household allowance to help the household a lot. However, the bad newspaper is going to happen, is unstoppable! Chemical factory explosion furnace,ugg boots for kids, the heat emitted from hot metal Adam was flamed out, no salvage came in the hospital, away. Send Amat team has once afresh embarked on the road to bring off Mama. The final time to see Adam, for of high temperature hot metal spray to the face, I do not see Adam's face. With age, my understanding of life at this moment to be interpreted, the fragility of life and the fact that Mary is tough to prophesy so I can not stop the tears. When we see Mama's Fenpang slightly larger than a grave, we were heart feel ache, hurt. Long ruddy sunset sky, the crew sent Amat early gone, leaving only one grave to messy footprints, there is one everlasting grave. Last year, Chinese New Year, my only childhood friend Mary is marital,ugg fluff flip flop slippers, the villagers are very merry, the family is very poor Mary, Mary is the father to go behind, the mom shortly behind giving birth to Mary is lunatic, Ma is is the family's younger son, is the most advisable, Mary is the Big Brother house both, brother and opium, but most synthesizers of Mary. Mary is one year younger than me, and this minced along his family insisted. Acute liver sarcoma! Acute liver cancer! Mary is suffering from keen liver! In the remaining few days, Mary is repeatedly fainted and woke up in the days, the doctor said the boy's liver entire rotten. Finally, when the imam read the debate went pearly. Once again points to obtain Amat team, hearing to human talk, yet a nice infant Mary, when the baby is alive. At this moment, I've Liu Buchu tears. See run-down yard, that Mary is the wife of a pregnancy fainted cry over and over again, Mary is the mom of his son appeared to go get up up her child tearful. Mary is carrying me to the cemetery, soil below. I calculate only 4 of the quondam, all melancholy to come attach, impact on me. Seems to be a lingering sense of inexplicable occupy in my center, suffocating in their own manufacturing space, and slowly turned into horror, anxiety lingered in my idea. I will never go to detect the village of his childhood memories, and I alarm that they will not be awakened once again into a nightmare. Gone, all gone. I will adore everything we have immediately, human have all happens, who can guarantee their happiness. This story would like to cherish the memories of childhood friends, may they desolate patch of loess in the rest underground. What can pursue you farther and farther away from the necrosis of the time I wade via the gallery in memory of my dear partner cheerful memories fading face seems versed but in fact very near to the hearts of very much terror the sensibility of emptiness is no longer the largest sense of the what is actual in the calm of the night even listen a mosquito persecution that is what it is not the mountains of the quiet solitude of the heart that is boring reconnaissance of the globe

No comments:

Post a Comment