Saturday, October 22, 2011

I let wind to send you words



One you sat in the motorcar, laughed and said: to my words? Two known you in a winter, south in winter, no sleet, yet cold air are ample to stifle. Also met if the reason is simple: the same level. Holding your warm milk, said: You just bigger than I can forever favor itself in front of me with my sister; you are very sunny, quite favor to cry me Have you,ugg australia outlet, I have never been solo, cry,UGG Ultimate Short Boot, smile, have you stay with, even the cold winter, there are a lot of you warm. You will no mind my little wayward, you ambition aid me reserve a mysterious and mortifying stories to differentiate. Classmates say that we are 2 sisters. Okay, I agree, you are a good sister. Three 2 days of school, without your companionship, so alone. I am sitting in a study-room, counting the time you go,UGG Greenfield, virtually two years. Each time the QQ, your head namely often gray. Busy, is it? I am a tiny lost. Leaves outdoor the window, falling repeatedly and again, there were many, like sleet? Perhaps not the color above it! Snow is so solid, and leaves merely the yellow, yet these leaves are induced anguished. Four is winter, you met with the season. No an ambition be holding a warm tea with me over the winter, no an called me a fool. Far north for you are, you will be very cold? There is truly snowy it! You have to purchase a lot of down jacket, clothes habits? North, is to eat pasta,ugg 3045, eat your meals right? Numerous answer marks, you come behind solution? Without you the winter, cold. Five you said: In winter,UGG Jimmy Choo Mandah, you know? Six spring came, I let wind to send you words: there is a cheat waiting for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment