Saturday, October 22, 2011

amuse look at me deeply in that moment you leave



Please listen apt me cautiously, playing a corner into the wind, for you train. Please see by me profoundly, juvenile face, so beautiful. Goodbye, the final part. To you. - Inscription fret I take a glass of wine, in a lengthy rills and lakes, drink alone Haoyue. That round of the moon to clarify the earthly world of the sea, some solitary, some alone. I touch this piano, with beating hearts, it reminds you, in the meteoric thought namely the scenes of warmth, which sound whisper. Today, the thoughts of mood, hands propped up, you start playing 1, chaptering music. Into a gentle wind, to accompany you Haijiaotianya. I deeply memorize,UGG Classic Tall Boot, namely cloudy night, I can not supply due to cancer, you feel bad face, the softest place in my mind occupied. I was reluctant to near my eyes, I feel bad because the moderate, you turned around, I will treasure his eyes migrated up, you understand, I did no say. The night namely long,UGG Classic Tall Stripe Boot, and I awake half nap, worried about my center for you. You are lying on the mattress, I touched your hand,ugg australia clearance, but not chilly Zhiyi Sheng, very anguished, grip, merely was fluids and prick,UGG Waverly Boots, but I still have not put. You wake up, get rid of my hand. I inquire you, what cold. You then say headstrong cold, but the body was trembling. You ambition not smile at me. Perhaps exhausted, and finally sleep. And then wake up, you have looked at me, I understand you all night, but you never in front of me hypocritical. Like you, made me feel wrong. I have no reason, those smart pieces, abbreviated into the notes, melodrama to you, so melancholy, so quiet, compliant, after you depart, over the well. Once, a poem for you, ascribe you a txt. You say, you do not favor moving downtown alternatively 3 thousand, preferring black and white text of a knit. As you weave words, uncomplicated and effortless is nice. It was just hazy youngster, acquaint the fact. The age of eighteen years, who extra than a track of woe, a worldly? To you, the Red Road, also ended in the starting. Give your adore, has been quite calm. No ruckus no trouble, either you dancing quietly. My eyes, in counting to anguished is too moderate. Perhaps, there is a tiny dismay. To leave, and look of the day. This is the last time to jot you, and bid farewell to the summer, bid farewell to you, we will live in the fleeting mundane, let period rush cross, our published gray, stay in the gray world. So,UGG Rosabella Boots, amuse look at me deeply in that moment you leave, remember my youth face, flying flowers in June to remember the season ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment