Saturday, October 22, 2011

for I know nothing about him



Hit a breeze thumping in the night, I took to the streets of a person solo. In the bustling streets, listening apt the voice of illusion, hope the lights obscure,UGG 5136, I have a strange feeling. Came to this city, not my intention. Here, I base a month's go, only in April-star hostel in a go zone,UGG Dauphine Boots, eventually found a foothold as themselves. After a huge shopping malls, a familiar figure come into my sight. He is looking as work, I know. Since I work, we have never met. Chance meet with every additional are some surprises. End of the World where working human do not really meet ah! We came to the amusements megalopolis of the front row of the shade, sat down aboard the stone bench. Our thoughts flew to find a job years period, when our day to run nigh always day in the Bureau of Labor and Job. A colossal digit of people looking for work, are here every daytime at noon to repose, sit half quondam 1 afternoon to persist to see a kind of recruitment information. As we talk approximately down-time namely mighty, I do not know when it sprang from after a mini girl selling roses,UGG Ultimate Braid, I was truly startled. Brother, sister bar to purchase flowers to sticks! The little girl said. I mentioned, little sister, you made a fault! We are mediocre friends. The little girl listened,UGG Mens Classic Short Boot, standing inactive a grain of truth averaged to go. Flower, is my preference. At this point, I can not have, for Rose's Story is a love. How much is a? He asked. I am a bit wondered namely he did not evade, he spent 10 greenbacks to buy the two flowers. My heart is held up, I assume that ambition be occurring next. Give you, friend. He mentioned with a smile, look genuine. A moment,UGG Suburb Crochet Tall, my heart fraught with the delight of one variety of flattered. I, in his sincere smile took over. Mood, was so silence, no track of flowers at the Story of the problems, merely not that kind of feeling prefer than Yes. This is the 1st time I ever received roses, I never thought of it has nobody to do with love. Fate of the sky, is the world's friendship is the maximum pretty. Is a spring, birds are flying long grass season. Spring arrived in March, almost a year, I do not know if he is still in evolution zones, flies these days. I am ashamed of the heart, for I know nothing about him, even his appoint, I merely know thathe is Loudi, I also Hunan, we are guy. Nothing extra. The same world strangers, and I hope he was a huge mob.

No comments:

Post a Comment