Monday, October 24, 2011

memorize how I like to phone your mother?



Dear brothers and sisters, are you! You ambition it! Perhaps you may wonder, immediately so well-developed telecommunications, how could I jot apt you but. In truth, I consider, saw the letter of the word, you will feel I am back to your side, busy in small speak with you in it. Last year, premier came to Suzhou, current materials, fashionable students, yet likewise the educator who started live-in students may be too engaged to me, aboard New Year's Day 2002, then a short period ahead the few words of chat with you, I miss you truly know the lust ah . Well immediately, I inquire not to the level preceptor, and continue to instruct first day, quite loosened, with time and chance to your friends. In front of me so much of my friends, I talk to who said it? Do no idea, descending it. King Seven Sisters, do you remember me hand in hand with your sleek photo? But the amusement we were dance, do no forget to training not stuff how busy work, life tin not be too economical, the 2 of you enough to pay the tuition fares of Zhang Xiaojun, children are children themselves fu ah, can not be thought too much as him, Let your husband nectar fewer alcohol, more a standing ovation your body, so Enenaiai life attach. Item sister, smiling panda, I really feel like you are svelte and tender white arms, you do Biexian season I obtained the love you always. Remember we were posted photos of babies would like to revisit a imagine to open a race thing? Driven to the knee is broken, limping hike to educate afterward go, as the two-phase stole music, your daughter is more beautiful season items, right? I really envy you so arrogant of a daughter, so one aesthetic elegance of her husband. Care of my lad, you and my son birthday the same day ah. You are worried almost the situation to flee their homes I do? Do not fret, your sister is a indeed strong person, do not believe as you penetrate my sister from a poem: Nanliu tide away from family, unaccompanied heart revolted. This is wild to non-land Wuyuechunqiu heritage lusty. Beautiful ventilation escape, meet visitors civilization as fresh. Who made the exotic land without delight, their hearts globe wide. Ease, right? Do not forget Qianqiudaye accident, you amplify a good intelligence son built a colossal training, so that kid learn lightly, live happy. Ying-hong, you mini rich woman, mini will happen in array to activity mahjong always young, yet I forget how to play mahjong then you chilly while the behavior plate. Can not have forgotten? There is too tiny friction between us, my house at midday as a few must use the carrot, you are petulant, you know my son and husband attach to life, the prescriptions are good allocation can not move, OK,UGG Oliviya, with the with the corridor of time, everything disappeared, as we are good friends. Mandarin immediately you do not know how, and whether or not pass via, they say money does not learn it on the maniac along the rill, more than your daughter Mimi to learn, more to the small educate of young comrades to learn. Li Xinhua, we can write 2 Li a word, you are introverted, strong Hello, I understand, but work, life do not undergo themselves, like a prescription. Remember? Fruit trees in your mama home, we eat a lot of fun, play and more fun Yeah, your mama abducted ahead leaving home so many persimmons, whether you have a location, then, really want to take away some of the potato, but unfortunately the fruit trees chip of peach bloom garden I did not obliged it. You have the opportunity to Suzhou to I give you to dine dumplings. Little Liu Ling, happy lark, although approaching your standing, but you still lively,UGG Brookfield Tall boots, dance with you the beautiful, sweet voice is forever happy. You that Mischievous it? Have to administer large Zhu Xiaozhu, so Little Pig has a good behavior and learn habits. Wu Erzi,UGG Bailey Button Triplet, memorize how I like to phone your mother? Forgive me do not shriek you Ng, too busy to really svelte dark bear. I remember 1 time you, as headmaster quarrel with me for of misconceiving, and eventually vexed I smashed ink flask on the walls, so white walls left a black smudge it? Very amusing, we like a little dog or kitten that fooling nigh, after the needless who warned, soon always right. As a chairman, quite busy, can obtain attention to the body Yeah, the body of revolution the money! Brothers and sisters, I must say many, many,UGG Sundance Grab handbag, it is providential that we have the greatest asset ... ... time. Finally,ugg womens, I mention to you: wages Gaobu Gao does not matter, at the peak of the blood pressure is not high; representation is not obvious clash does not matter, by the time the waist plate is not manifest. I profoundly wish you the distance Carnival music, very happy! Li Hongzhen Winter 2002

No comments:

Post a Comment