Wednesday, April 27, 2011

humbled not to see other people

He said: "you don't say so, in fact you calculate the best, with you on the ping never quarrel, mother-in-law for you or a bit difficult, is old father-in-law, it also get much stronger than us, you have no reason to humbled."

I say: "humbled not to see other people, is myself feel, I of course, compared much better, but something or feel, not what you think, so easily."

Old cui say with smile: "Lao wang XinQiEr high, don't want to teahouse, so always all bubble if I think impassability, like you that early pleased bad."

I take out drinks and snacks, say: "come, let's for from suffering, future, MBT Goti, wish him a job."

Three smiling poured wine, a toast dried up. Laughing a, see outside walk to a small and exquisite form, cheerfully come before me, and I looked up, the original is LiuXiaoFang.

"Small fang," I said, "today, so free, fast sit down."

LiuXiaoFang said: "I just to apparel market, think of your teahouse here,mbt shoes uk just drop by come and see."

I give three said: "this is LiuXiaoFang, my junior high school students."

LaoWu and zhu eyes one eye, two coat-of-arms laughed, old cui said:MBT Kafala, "our sa drink, you old classmate talk find don't place to, don't hinder us."

LiuXiaoFang say with smile: "embarrassed, bother you. Wang Ming, do you have a box?"

I say: "yes, let's go inside speak."

No comments:

Post a Comment