Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Such as saw the beautiful girl

Sometimes I surges many dark thoughts and vicious. For example, I hope to see LaoWu young couple LaoWu erupts suddenly, and put those wet clothes flung out in his wife's head, his mouth to lambaste: eat eat, his mother knew to eat!Tory Burch Flats Sale, Such as saw the beautiful girl, I hope she and her boyfriend, then hard boiled thoroughly and found the river jumped into the river, can't it too dirty, had to be somewhere else to jump once. Such as seen that are nursed, I hope the young mother her husband suddenly appeared, a robbed children, shouted, my son why follow your surname, I his mama quit! Then started walking, this woman bare breasts on the big GanDengYan...

Alas, I be so people, time put me wash more black worse and worse. In their early 20s, I saw a beautiful girl can plainting street life was good, he saw a tall building floors can plainting life was good, get 200 dollars bonus can plainting life was good. Eight years later but thoroughly metamorphism, see the beautiful girl, I stumbled to the woman she was willing to want how many Tory burch outlet money, saw buildings cleaning metope of migrant workers, on my true hope he dropped from high above, just hit medium passing an officer, result the officer smashed into burgers, migrant workers clap bottom leave.

That lively ah, life will be tossing just good ah, otherwise all day in this sleepy, I go to sleep confused.

I was once a sunshine teenager, was once a beautiful young, I should have a rich and colorful, not every day in this lethargy, this is not my life, but I didn't qualification will be looking for life, in fact I say I don't like this kind of life qualifications and no, I have to continue to boring life, every day in this fancy, expect the world is confused.

The Lord god is a QiRuanPaYing bullies, I mix it how look bad. I don't Tory Burch Boots Sale,pleasing to the eye, never let me ShunDang, my mother and I called, that land shall not everyday, everyday in the dysfunctional to pull a long face. Now I become glorious happy to ZhaoZhui son-in-law, Lord village attitude towards me, what all need not change immediately worry, what, in addition to what I needed anything outside of wonderful.

More realistic ah, I now have the monthly fart matter stem end of grants, estimated hundred dividends, home can get a babysitter, I don't like LaoWu those same door son-in-law of housework, recently have nothing to do, I open a shop on the ping to pay, in my first floor, former the tenants out, literally redecorate it changed a taste and uncommon teahouse, every day many wealthy and clothing market happiness village merchant here, playing CARDS, these people drink tea each have a million in savings, in my tea consumption with hundreds of pieces like, I don't play, as long as the rent pressure salary and undertake four little younger sister's just opened two months, haven't a little experience, I'll unwind earned more than 10,000 dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment