Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I won't give you add any trouble

At the moment I feel very satisfied meanness vanity, because I became LiuXiaoFang girlhood dreams, I unexpectedly also can become a woman's dream, even I myself all despise myself, incredibly still have people put I see too high... Ha ha, really is MBT Kisumu2, something worth celebrating on board.

For a long time, LiuXiaoFang speak up: "wang Ming, I won't give you add any trouble, I just a chance, once. Ok?"

Well, of course, well, I wish!

I didn't say so, just talk to her laughed.

LiuXiaoFang originally pure eyes now become very accurate, as if is on me, observing a comprehensive scanning, slowly said: "this has nothing to do with, you have a wife moral, I also have the fiance, we won't have any involvement. I just had so like you, but not a chance to say, now I just want to do it, let me make up after years of regret, we still are two parallel lines, won't produce any intersection. MBT Kisumu, From your point of view, there is no more insurance. You are just a physical relaxation, for me it is with my dreams, hope you, I say so has every sincerity."

I listen to how like a business deal, who shipment? Who the check?

So I had to continue to smile: "ha ha, ha ha."

LiuXiaoFang sighed and said: "I know I don't have the charm of tempted to you, even I again how humble you won't accept it, because you feel me very shameless..."

Not...... Small fragrant, it is not so happened, I this person, also slow in experience,mbt shoes uk not to action vanity degree, you wait for a moment, let me then brewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment