Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I really envy your wife

I say: "choose the right person on the line, like you so good girl, who also won't bully you."

LiuXiaoFang sighs: "I really envy your wife, like you such a playboy can deserve to her, not proof you to her affection, also suggests that she is great."

I'm not willing to say these topics, months ping and I don't like ordinary couple, mbt shoes uk two people think much more than the time to communicate this peculiar relationship, that I also not understand, the more don't want to tell others. Said: "I am not a playboy, when I just in front of the girls sway cool, you don't take me to see how severe, I will be ordinary people."

LiuXiaoFang say with smile: "this I don't to hear, I used to like you exactly three years after graduation, junior high school always thinking about you, even I pay the first boyfriend also because he looks like you. Don't I LiuXiaoFang so tasted, only like a man?"

I hesitated for dazed, true don't know what to say, have to ha ha a smile, then cigar smoke up.

LiuXiaoFang said: "wang Ming, I want to make a request."

I say: "let's hear it."

LiuXiaoFang said: "I think before marrying a round my girlish dreams, you can cooperate with me?"

I looked at her, she looked at me, didn't speak, atmosphere sudden become ambiguous.

Become a woman's dream is something to be proud of, especially for me such a MBT Sapatu,proudlly men who, like call me a stimulant, make me from inside to outside a stimulated.

I have been silent for many years, more than become the door after the years before his son-in-law, I too disconsolate, I once was a central figure - at least is the kind of fight outside spotlight rich putting on the dog, I have handsome appearance, seems quite have the depth the speech, pian-pian's manner, not common male charm... Even if it's just self-deception, this is still my capital, I sometimes very much like those LaoJiangHu saw little young delinquent like, nothing will be around people say: what the hell that Lao tze scenery, when...

People say that man not to mention, but I only mention brave that yong, because Titus in recent years I really isn't worth mentioning.

I become so lazy, idle fantasy world, all day, we grow old by deserting our ideas, but also MBT Sawa, can only chaos fantasy once, not personally confused, that is how I made a deadbeat man, small fang said I did not capitulate and?

No comments:

Post a Comment