Friday, April 22, 2011

NvChuan at a shelter in the 45 years old victims

Beijing April 19 report according to Singapore lianhe zaobao reports, western media for Japanese people showed in the disaster praised the resilience of the spirit, but psychologists worry disaster give people the trauma will be remarkable. NvChuan at a shelter in the 45 years old victims, said he build a ando to want to cry. Actually heartache
Ando to build a respondents said: "to be honest, I really want to cry, because I'm sad game. I lost my father, pet,MBT Chapacars and savings, I lost everything. But, here's all people like me. If I cry, others will follow cry bitterly, so I can't do this."
Last month 11, northeastern Japan was 9 levels of strong earthquake and tsunami attack. The merciless disaster killed more than 13,500 people's lives, another 14,000 people still missing.
Earthquake has been 5 weeks, but thousands died in the quake victims, still the home stadium of lodging in the university for buildings and other public. They and other dozens of, or even hundreds of refugees huddle in life. In such cases, they are very mindful of their own emotions, lest affect others.
Still, some victims are still difficult to suppress heart's grief, occasionally in the sleeping, listening to music, or even time of have a meal, unbearable will release these emotions.
Flat kenichirou hakase said: "now I only want is privacy. At night, I heard some people in sleep sorry to moan. Sometimes, my wife will wake me up at midnight, because I would like everyone else."
Medical experts say many earthquake survivors reluctant to talk publicly about their inner sadness, very easily soMBT Fumbadevelop into depression or appear long-term health problems.
The medecins sans frontieres (doctors without borders clinical psychologist law son two island, many victims son says the law is currently in "acute stress disorder" stage. If lack of the psychological aspect properly support, they suffer from post-traumatic stress disorder (possibility will increase.
According to understand, the Japanese medical organization dispatched 115 name "psychological caregivers," the shelter to the disaster area to provide aid to the displaced people, including 25 psychiatrists. However, the initiative to the victims of the aid they seek very MBT Goti few.
57 wins TianQingXing said: "Japanese people don't like to talk about themselves or family with strangers, I'd rather find what friend or family member."
The 77-year-old ze Lin is in wood, said: "even if I go to see a psychiatrist, he also cannot solve my problem. I experienced war, ate a lot of bitter, my strength from this and come. We the people and the younger generation is very different, they're more vulnerable

No comments:

Post a Comment