Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I don't want to have the next time

LiuXiaoFang and I warmly kissing, say: you are too great, I to you can not give up, I'm afraid I'll come round and see you again...

Don't... Please, I don't want to have the next time, otherwise I will not be so desperately, you don't come looking for me, hurriedly married go.

Ends, we lie undisguisedly in bed, I'm smoking a cigarette, she continues to excitedly, MBT Kisumu,as if still no stroking I meet her desires.

This time I was really not line, how do you provoke all useless, I'm not made of steel body.

I say: let's go, the dinner time.

LiuXiaoFang said: thank you, MBT Fumba.I'm very happy.

I am also very happy, at least the body very happy. I didn't speak, started wearing clothes.

LiuXiaoFang help I put on my coat and carefully look at me, said: you several eye upset?

I say: not so serious.

LiuXiaoFang said: that is reluctant to me?

This said willing or loathe to give up? I had to laugh at her.

She flies into my arms without possessions, the whole people hang upon me MBT Salama, and said: I also won't you, I certainly will come to you.

... Ha ha, ha ha, ha ha.

She biting my ears, in my cheeks side, say: don't kiss not afraid, this is very normal matter, habit is good.

I take this sentence leave, if extortionary gave me this derailed, may be seeking a harvest these four words: Habit is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment