Wednesday, April 27, 2011

sitting on the ping became everyday people

What exactly is a man y.y.? Why did he like the thief similar prevent me? He that company of all data don't let me know, in order to prevent months ping revealed his number, even let another loyalist to manage company's interior, MBT Fumba sitting on the ping became everyday people take salary of white. Don't because of my name and there is a "bright", and his "MingYu investment" make blunt, old man think I be the ruin of him too? I have what ability? Had he selected a straight a son-in-law, there is probably doing his property, I stripped the people even hundreds of RMB will count wrong, which beat his idea to skill?

This is a strange family, one would say they just one household, also MBT Maliza only modestly than average person many millions of deposits, other life custom horizon media didn't emerge the rich-peasant form of pattern, why make sneak? As I entered the house will blot them though, I am all property couldn't be really think so!!!!!

All the time since I not so good at the wishes of others who experience, I this person laziness, many things can want to connect fully, but don't bother to go to ponder, such PiPiDaDa idling about life has become my habit, I is that once formed a habit won't want to change.

The telephone rang: I want to fly higher... Fly higher... As dance storm... MBT Ema ,Flounce arms...

This ring is a popular song, I hate this song, feel pretty childish. But every time I into ordinary ringtones, the next month ping will change the song, she is not with me say, anyway I change she slipped back and ask her what exactly like the song, she said she doesn't like, just the habit is a second nature, so I just habitually always use now.

No comments:

Post a Comment