Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I know father recognized LiZhen

Father and say, for I pick pick fruit aside. I know father recognized LiZhen parents won't agree with this marriage, but again don't want to ruin my day.

Standing beside the stepmother heard that I will go and seeMBT Sawa, LiZhen parents, but keep your mouth a pie, said: "it's too lai clams wightii to eat a swan, jean jean parents will agree to marry her daughter to you? Don't piss oneself is what appearance, take stop daydreaming!"

Father confused look and the helpless appearance, give my happy heart cast a shadow; Stepmother this grabs sarcastic, more is antipathetic to me and drat! Original point in a good mood, then suddenly they stir without a trace. I don't want to and stepmother dispute, ought to didn't hear her words. Father pick the fruit with bag good handed me to say: "take it. By the time the people's home to learn dessert, mouth it is more, but also do not talk sense. To understand the polite, understand rules..."

Father side said, placing fruit handed it to me. I'm going to meet, taken in the past but a stepmother, said: "the world Yin has now is grown up, I got a job, not the white take things at home to send people to Ming. Close father and son also well, always can't white CARDS take not to pay!" Stepmother said, then put the fruit in electronic scale that up.

Hear stepmother that choice words and see her fruit action, I took the heart to know where the fire of a share, can see nameless father that helpless appearance and expression, thought of Harper, tonight is to MBT Fumba. see LiZhen parents, but also had to forcibly endure.

"Total is 32 yuan," stepmother says the fruit said, "I finally family right, care a bit, accept to 30 dollars."

My heart was angry, really want to ruthlessly give stepmother a slap. I can't do that, faithfully, paid money to carry fruit after said to his father, "daddy, I went to."

"Good. Go. Let a little sweet mouth, must understand the polite..."

Father was still in what, I a nag did not hear, just feeling MBT Shuguli GTX,bosom evil spirit to there is a strong outbreak out...

No comments:

Post a Comment