Wednesday, April 27, 2011

LiuXiaoFang watched me down slowly tears

For a long time, until LiuXiaoFang watched me down slowly tears, said: "really not line?"

Alas...... This woman is not generally strong, she every action each sentence is hitting home,MBT Shuguli GTX, I really can't refuse.

She say: "you tell me specifically, actually line not line?"

I am silent a burst of and said: "go where?"

LiuXiaoFang YiZheng eyes glowing, immediately, wipe tears, CanRan laughed: "you go with me, I open the room before."

I: "..."All say cheating fun lies in the copy secret thrills and excitement, man deceiving his wife enjoy occupy another woman's vanity, woman deceive her husband by another man enjoy possession satisfying, each share outside the legitimate feelings MBT Sirima, of another kind of affection.

But to me but no this feeling, I just enjoy one-time behavior just, some people say "sex will go with love, I never entirely different" trenchant, sex and love not exist any blends.

I loved who?

This problem is like "who loved me" is as hard to answer.

Like I never ever loved which woman. I have had many women, but just the metaphysical relationships, or even just naked physical relationship, when I was so poor that the ringing sound, rely on only is a pretty face capital and strong body, my woman too realistic, enjoy the my body as it walks away, after they know I didn't ability to them want life, my ability only embodied in bed.

I PiDa lazy and spent a year after year, until "consequences" and become a lift head DaoChaMen son-in-law, my habitual lazy makes me still cannot understand affection the meaning of the word, but I was previously the sort of ZhuanZhu casual sex habits to one woman, month ping so be my steady sex object, you must ask exactly what I love, I really hard on ping answers, I have retardationmbt shoes uk to even if she loves me also not clear, nature more don't understand if I love her.

So the so-called secret liaison to me also not exactly have much stimulation, just changed a sex object, finished after just the same.

Of course, this process is interesting, the key lies in the sudden change LiuXiaoFang, this is a very novel experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment