Monday, October 22, 2012

crying inside the heart




- Boy: Then ah, girls: In fact, I look good, boys: Nothing I do not mind the girls: Well look Oh, boy UGG Patent Paisley Boots; grace. The video opened. When the boy first saw the video on her boy's heart beat quickly, boy: You're beautiful, girl: Oh, boy asked her. . Can you tell me what do you call? Girl: My name is Zhang Tingting UGG Annabelle Outlet. . You can call me Tingting. The girl asked. . How about you? Could you tell me? Boy: I am Chen Pui, 18. . . Girl: a year older than me Oh, hee hee boy spoke to her for a long time. He knew. He fell in love with this girl never seen. Talked until 0:00. The boy asked her. Tingting do not you go home? The girl replied; overnight, why do not you accompany me boy immediately answered her. . Blessings, I accompany you in fact, the girl's heart had a good impression on the boy. . Just like that. . They talked until dawn. . Want to go home. The girl left a cell phone number. The boy happy laugh a home. The boy took out the phone. Send text messages to the girl. Tingting. Are you home yet? Home to go to bed early. . . After a few minutes. An SMS. The boy pulled out his cellphone pleased. . Tingting sent. . I'm home. Thank you for your concern. Oh, you have to go to bed early. . Boy: Well, at night and talk to you, thanks to the boy lying on the bed. Think about was her. . Thinking. . Thinking. . The boy fell asleep. . Girls. . First see the boy. . Like him. . . . . Night. The boy woke up. Immediately took out his cell phone to send text messages to the girl. Ting, you wake up? Woke up on the fast up and eat it UGG Caroline Boots, the boy is very concerned about the girl. . Sometimes even their own will forget to eat. . Forgot to tuck. . But he will remind the girls. . Called her attention to the body. Girl back to the one I woke up, fool, should not be so concerned about my friends. Boy: I love and care about you. Just like that. . Two months passed. . Boy send text messages every day greetings girl. . Girls. . Very concerned about the boy. . One day. The boy asked her. Be my girlfriend right? Girl. See this message. . Tears in the eyes round and round. . . . Girl back: would you want me to do? Boy: I long ago fell in love with you, and you just can not tell the truth. . . You promised me UGG Montclair Boots. . . . The girls see this message. She cried .. then why she do not want to promise it .... but she has difficulties UGG Kona... girls see this message .. the tears in the eyes round and round .... girl back: you will want to me? Boy: I long ago fell in love with you, you just can not confession ... you promised me .... girls see this message .. she cried. Then why she did not want to promise it, but she unspeakable difficulties ... the girl did not return the call before the phone .. girls do not take .. boy boys call girls never pick .. girl never call him ... they just SMS Contact boy disappointed hang up ... He did not know .. this time the girl crying how sad .., the girl sent a text message: Babe ... I love you .. but I life do not your girlfriend .. Sorry .. we do best friends .. boy see this message. crying .. crying inside the heart ... he returned.; why? I good enough? Girl; does not, not, you are well, really, the two days is I was born ** coming? Boy ...: En → I will go now speak do not know the feelings of the → to you and you say Girl: Well, you're here I have everything to tell you at the station → acquired you → girl birthday this day has finally arrived. boys have long boarded the shuttle girl went to the girl's home that is also the station waiting for ... the boys finally to ... look at the car to see the girl .. the girl gave him a sweet smile ... boy ran one put her in his arms ... said to the girl ... ting .. I miss you ... girl did not speak ... the boy smiled ... girl took his hand and walked towards the direction of home. then .. a truck over .. girl pushed the boy ... own car knocked a 6 m ... boy ran .. holding girl ... eyes wet ... he cried UGG Liberty Boots.. ting ... ting ... you say ah .. girls open their eyes ... and a smile to see this boy ... boy crazy like go bar car .. he wanted to send girls to go to the hospital .... girl dragged him ... She took out their phones ... played eight characters [I was dumb, not good enough for you this article from the past touching story and then in her birthday the day .. left this world ..... boys find girls mother .. only know uncontrollably .. girl because of a disease ..... boy cried and went into the house of the girl ... she room plastered with a note that read [Babe → next life to remarry this article from the past touching story (past and moving story)

No comments:

Post a Comment