Monday, October 22, 2012

My left arm as you keep




(I think, but I thought) always thought, sunflower lifetime sun accompanied. Always thought, Nobita Doraemon A Dream companionship can not live without. Always thought the world of darkness, there is always a bright day. Always thought life in each episode experienced considered perfect. Always thought, but I have always thought. (Can not escape, and learn to face) a child, and always wanted to grow up, now grown up, but do not want to grow up. This is a very complex world, and makes you very confused. Time to go in, all natural changes. To keep up with the rhythm of the times, you will fall behind. Learn to accept the face, live in the moment, we should be complacent. (Select) a book and lots of pages, maybe you will be patient to see, you may feel so thick one is not for you. You have the right to choose. Understand, you will gain a lot, did not see, there is always a right for you. (Tell the world, I am very happy) I'm happy, because I live in this chaotic world of unrest. I am very happy, because when I'm tired, go home lying on his bed UGG Neumel Outlet. I am very happy, because I have a family, sisters, and friends. I am very happy UGG Rosie Outlet, because I can be very happy. (Some miss, I do not regret) a lot of things, in fact, you can retain only willing. A trip to the bus, you hurry UGG Knightsbridge Boots, the car looks full of people, but crowded up or can. Or you do not want to, and so crowded that you would prefer to wait for the next shuttle. Although we can not arrive on time, but you can make yourself comfortable. Maybe you delay time, miss some of the people some of the things, but at least to yourself to do it, you do not regret those missed. (Thanks to the dedication, I know) once insisted, and now, you will be as that is to stick to it? Once had, and now, you can continue to have? Persistent whether it is right. Persistent whether it is worth it. Persistent, and whether it will be able to have because of your dedication. Or not your perseverance will be able to do so. Sometimes, understand the appropriate waiver, is also a good dedication. Thanks to the dedication, I only have to be owned. This article from the past and moving story (until one day, I will put you forget) until one day, when I think of you, the heart no longer pain. Until one day, I Ruozai met you, my heart is no longer evoke front, like a stranger, pass by. Until one day, opened the dusty diary, looking to one-word, one and one injury, I have no other thoughts, will only feel silly, ridiculous. Until one day, if the pop-up message dialog box, see one, you all right now? I will not bother. I better life is not good, and has nothing to do with you. Until one day, when I would hide in the corner, not desperately crying for you, but to find my happiness. Until one day, my concern considerate object is no longer you UGG Jimmy Choo Boots. Who you are, why I want to Hello. Until one day, and you walk through the familiar street, the heart no longer rippled only through indifference. Until one day, a friend to talk about my past, about you. I will not be terribly upset to change the subject UGG Adirondack Tall Boots. But calm and smiling over the. Until one day, I forgot you find once, like never happened, no scars, like happiness too. Until one day, I will put you left memories, and since then, no longer remembered ugg classic boots outlet. This article from the touching story of the past (past and moving story)

No comments:

Post a Comment