Monday, October 22, 2012

Her tears flow more and more




The angel flew from heaven to earth, and she was tired. Rest, sitting on a big rock above the breeze light dance with her white veil, raised her white feathers on the wings, the wind moving like Maggi. A boy right through the stone side after he was the purity and beauty of an angel attracted. So he came in front of the Angel said piously: Oh! My goodness UGG Classic Tall Fancy Boots! Are you an angel? You are so beautiful, I could not help but fall in love with you. Angel looked at the boy, and said with a smile: thank you for your love for me, but I am sorry, the angel is not love. The boy was very frustrating, and said he did not give up: So let my whole life with you! Then the boy was kneeling at the foot of the angel, With a heart of love, all day looking at the angel. Day after day, the angel boy persistent heart touched, she felt that love comes too happy, so happy she could not help but sigh. So the angel said to the boy: If I fall in love with you, you can guarantee that life does not hurt me? If you hurt me, I will become ice. The boy was very sad and excited to say: I love you so, how will hurt you, not you questioning my love for you? The angel smiled, she smiled happily very happy UGG Sparkles I Do Boots. She flew before God UGG Chrystie Boots, and ask God to recover her wings, she made an extraordinary woman. God is very sad, but still meet the requirements of the angels. Lost the wings of angels, into the world of an extraordinary woman walked into the boy. But when the angel to find the boy, the boy married, had a beautiful wife. The angels very sad tough, she cried and asked why the boy? The boy was first accused, she said: You are dumb go? I know all over the world to find you can not find? Angel had to explain: I went to ask God to take away my wings. The boy sneered: You're not angels? Why throw away the wings, to know that you most attracted me your wings, no wings I love you? After listening to the boy's angels cry, cry very sad despair, she wanted to love not only sweet or bitter. Her tears flow more and more, the heart gets cold outflow of tears gradually turned into ice frozen in her inside, turned into an ice sculpture. A bird fell on her head was surprised to say: My God! No winter how there are ice sculptures you? Cold it! No one answered the birds, the birds in the angel's head gently peck bang bang bang angels the bird pecking wake, she said sadly: bird! Peck, let me die so quiet! The birds or continue to peck, peck side of his mouth: alive and well why die? My heart loved injury were heavy, as long as I'm alive every breath will be painful to me. Still pecking bird, edge pecking says: This is a fool, in order to not love worth it? Angel did not answer a long, long time, long-bird almost flew off, because the angel who is too cold UGG Kona, covered braved air conditioning. Just then an angel to speak UGG Montclair, the birdie can ask you one thing, she said:? Bird jumped hopping to say: Yes UGG Knightsbridge, quick to speak! I am almost frozen. Angel hand is offering his own heart, the bird said: can I bring this heart I love the boy? I want him to feel my heart has always been in love with him. Bird said impatiently: Well! All right! The angel finished birdie dangling heart flew away. Angel lost heart against the wind watching the bird fly away murmured: hey! Bird! Remember do not like me, for blind love, forsaking their discarded wings. Then she began to melt into a pool of water, this share of water quickly evaporated in the air, disappeared without a trace. (Past touching story)

No comments:

Post a Comment