Monday, October 22, 2012

in wisdom and avoid the ignorant




The process of life UGG Classic Cardy Outlet, although not without regret, but I learned a priceless lesson in adversity and challenge as long as it can stimulate the intensity of life UGG Tassel Short, our achievements are beyond their imagination. Era I grew up in Hong Kong society is hard, brutal and desolate. At that time, there is no social safety net, the fear of hunger and disease is a strong force people to. The opportunity to study, not everyone's rights, poverty is often like a life imprisonment. Today's society forward, the new abundance relative buffer protection for most people, poverty is not necessarily a lack of money, but looking forward to the bursting of the frustration of hope and opportunity UGG Nightfall Outlet. A lot of people are afraid to rise more and more narrow space, the lifetime can not break through the limitations of scarce and vulnerable. I understand these fears, because I have eleven Sustaining. No one wants to poverty, but where the way out? Seventy years ago this problem every night in my mind, then fourteen years old to take care of the family, no educational opportunities, no you can rely on people to network, I doubt very much just by hardworking, and an perseverance, enough for me to ride out the storm? Our family's fate is already doomed? Even though I was able to make ends meet to survive, but whether I have the day ahead? This article from the past touching story, I quickly found that there is nothing inevitable formula for success, the primary focus is able to control the factors distinguish. If success is my goal UGG Chrystie, to harness some control in my ability to reverse the the adversity very important key. I want a clear understanding of what is the yoke of poverty, I will have to get rid of the disease, ignorance, dependence and inert. For example, when I found infected with TB, and not under medical care, I have determined, eating just for the sake of nutrition likes and dislikes do not seek proper exercise and focus on neat, clean, and defend the health and vitality. In addition, I would like to reject ignorance, must adopt a the Henderson Land lifelong pursuit of knowledge, and keep the curiosity and close to the trend of the times to grow in wisdom and avoid the ignorant and incompetent. Although I work 12 hours a day, after work, I must learn to tell you a secret, in the past year, I spent a lot of effort trying to understand the intricacies of truth in the theory of evolution algorithm, because in the past seventy years, I want to understand the development of artificial intelligence, as well as its future significance. Conversation, promise, and set goals, I have deliberative and discipline must not gives clamor idler fragile and rely on the impression. This mode of thinking is not only the investment success, but also to establish credibility; Your charm, reflected in your self-discipline, self-denial and humility. All of these elements are connected together efficacy extraordinary: it can gradually unite and create a successful foundation to help you cope with the environment outside the control areas. When the opportunity is now, you have ready to go, the ability and courage to embark on the road ahead. Even if no one can tell you what the anterior scenery, long history of life will flow going However, in this process, you will realize that the years of the famous Churchill: overcome difficulties is to win the opportunity. A little bit of attitude, but it can cause a big change. Life thrown a lemon, you can turn it squeezed lemon juice. To portray their own mind map, you can only find your love life UGG Fringe Cardy Boots, thinking UGG Desoto Outlet, the ability to have a commitment to establish self; principles, ideals, you pursue without me. This article from the touching story of the past (past and moving story)

No comments:

Post a Comment