Monday, October 22, 2012

no one can change the reality




I do not know what year day you walked into the situation silently beside me. You look around, a messy house, in addition to the scattered books is my text quietly at Gala Li. Looked at me emotional and delicate text, you are so fine and serious reading, and then write down your sentiment Reviews. Point of language, such as into the depths of the soul, to see through my every move reunited like long-lost friends, share intimate friend the tacit and read the hint, I am deeply fascinated by you breath and spirit, unable to extricate themselves. This article from the touching story of the past in the virtual world, or in real life, everyone wants met a mutually understand the heart, special and care about this life only she (he) can give a gentle and romantic life, exquisite tenderness immortal love. Can not earth-shattering, not vigorous leave eternal legend, but we must never forget this life memorable. Even if it is painful lingering transient spend, life is also sweet misery. This article from the touching story of the past who would say, who will sing, I am your life the most loved person, you are my life special. But almost difficult to see whom who are willing to really pay even if it is a little bit of truth. The love was mutual give, not a party to unilaterally attention and pay, but why some pride of the princess and the prince thought some of their own capital, can be static and so the other party to hold it in the palm of the hand and showed great care. Once some misunderstanding, a little friction, so each side blink of an eye become stranger. Someone away from my life, some people come in, and then a twitter looked something left UGG Men's Coat. I know understand that those are life's inevitable passing, so I will not be sad recollections for their departure, they leave in order to wait for the advent. Although everyone is a shadow of life UGG Coat, but you come, but it is in my life fate doomed to accompany me to come to the end of their lives. This article from the past I feel like I still in a dream fugue touching story. You encounter is so magical and wonderful. No affectation, no deliberate, like a well-known lover of many years, because of the long overdue addition to thank God for letting us meet, we cried, not dull rusty. Dream come to reality, from reality come around. You can smell the fragrance can breathe the taste of your breathing, such as blue, I have a little dizziness, but more clearly see your soul shining beauty. This article from the past and moving story to see the moment when you look back, I smile charm monster bewitched. No hundred pro-life stance, not reversed beings look is so instant make my heart Zhengzhu the look. I know, I used to dream to see the smile in general UGG Amberlee, pure, innocent, but my heart is heavy falls. Your natural demeanor, enthusiastic colleagues talk like pierce the clouds the sun, instant illuminated the sky of the soul. Who knows, you sad behind much suffering and pain, you confused elegant smile to show to everyone. You desire no contention, no effort, your kindness and sincerity, so that you overcome the pain, the strongest side show it UGG I Do Wedding Collection Boots. For so many years, you wind through rain and go, no one can help you, you step by step from the suffering out. Text culmination of a lot of people are sensational reveal a sincere and loving, once into reality, but it is a whole different look to change the mind. World real, and no one can change the reality, brutal and forces. But you can change yourself, with your tenderness and sincerity, kindness and a smile UGG Suburb Crochet Short, touched my heart a little bit. The world the secretive changing, unpredictable cruel reality. Know what time the meet was actually a deadly love. I know, and every fatal encounter, are reality to deny the love of men and women. I told you said, no matter what happens in the future, regardless of what you will encounter danger, I will always be with you go. Cold holding your hand, I will accompany you through the night, toward dawn. I just do not know you will not look at me, give me your once gentle. Say aesthetic harmony is incomplete interpretation. In fact, I have predicted our future to see that day, not goodbye. One another that day, and never see each other again. However, your gentle kindness, sincere friendship for you, but it is so touched my heart. I know, I met a sincere love of this life only. It does not last long, but they can bring sweet memories to my life, accompanied me to come to the end of life. I told you, one day you disappeared, if I still, even if the white-haired, and also to your grave, offer my life only to give you a bunch of flowers. In fact, I already know, you are my life the most loved. Over there, I know you're still my life only lover's soul. If I go to, who then accompany you through the wind and rain, but you can still be strong UGG Cayha, to go to another world with my love, and I meet again. (Past touching story)

No comments:

Post a Comment