Monday, October 22, 2012

then smiled and said to myself




[A] child flowery perfect couple, also arrived, but PASSING fleeting mention we just dazed dazed years. Used to believe the fairy tale, the story will become a reality, to the sweet, and ultimately from the War. If we are still children, they can be left in situ of time. Sit together while listening to stories that never grow old side slowly look back. [2] This article from the past touching story if not original Telmar sea oath, perhaps the last regret only quiet turned. Notes scattered in Love, like a sharp knife, stabbed a trap I can not own memories. I began to miss the once bustling life for a long time, ultimately pale into memories. The sunflower is the followers of the sun, but also sad burial. I think I will use numerous journey forgotten you in my life Yisha only. You will recall that we have relative to expectations, the phase from now. I'm not a painter, I'm just an ordinary text enthusiasts. Outline not the hue of the sky, and not draw a better memory. Window or hazy fog, sunny reminding us of scenes that summer. [] If strangers knew there today, would you choose to meet or miss. Whether sad or happy, just the dust of history. When I was cold, lonely UGG Fluff Flip Flop Outlet, dear you where. Broken not the most cruel, the most cruel, is not looking for pain stubbornly pretending to walk on these fragments. This article from the past touching story do not know if you have not tried sudden sudden wake up from a dream. Allowed deepest heart, piercing pain. I looks into the distance when passing your eyes will is how the landscape. We never forget the once, those the profound feelings start. And I am, after all, just a nothing to do with bystanders. The watch does not belong I moved and happiness, smile, did not escape. The touching story of this article from the past [four] in each other's world drifting further and further away, until one day, you are you, I am me. We no longer have anything to do and is connected to, I will remember the memories that you, happy, smiling UGG Classic Tall Stripe Boots. They said Xu oath before the Ferris wheel lifetime will be happy, I would like to promise you I, then you do. The gap between us, right close, but it is the horizon, I got used to think of you in the middle of the night. Looked up at the boundless sky, wait until the tears flow into orbit again, then smiled and said to myself, Goodnight. I hear you say I'm sorry, forgive me, but can not say it does not matter anyway. Since then, I like people who are like you UGG Waverly, but unfortunately not. This article from the past and moving story [V] I this kind of gesture, sad to say goodbye to that unforgettable. If you remember, we said good forever. A person in this world, and you in her before he is full of shortcomings, can not strong, not brave. May be crazy not serious UGG Gloves, not even a little secret, this is the good friends I walked in we have slapstick streets, as if still in the eye of those happy scenes side. I smiled and said to myself, in fact, you'll be back. I also want to have a submissive afternoon. I always hope and pray, in my nightmares. Can you whisper in my ear: Everything will be fine, I am. Meet, maybe the field of earth-shattering tragedy. Also doomed us the final outcome is still tragic but tragic. [Six] regardless to which cities, which the town, we are in the same sky and breathing. I believe that you believe that the sun like sunflowers as firm incomparable. I can order you to suffer around the world betrayed and cast aside, and still have no complaints and remorse. However, the one not love you enough to obliterate all my courage and determination. I want to have a simple nest, which is planted with lavender UGG Men's Classic Mini Outlet, there are a lot of black coffee. And more luxurious style, and there you have me. Our big dreams. At dawn UGG Classic Tall Fancy Boots, woke up again. (Past touching story)

No comments:

Post a Comment