Monday, October 22, 2012

This article from the past and moving




1, lovelorn thing, not the end of the world. The Sun Also Rises, tomorrow the world will not stop anyone. So, we do not stop in one place for too long. 2, and he is like two parallel lines, no matter how hard I try to get close to impossible to have the intersection. I have been desperately trying to unknowingly coming close to him, and the results just let my line go Waiqiniuba. 3, like Europe Hao Chen nine hundred and ninety eighth days, my crush on Europe Hao Chen thousand days of remembrance Day. Time really too fast, yesterday I went diving would also like to. Thank God, so I can This stolid others also admitted to the University of St. South. I can once again become classmates with Europe Hao Chen. Will this be the Cupid's will? 4, Europe Hao Chen, I like you, my brain and heart, my body up and down every organ in saying I like you. 5, I desperately ran to you fantasy you will be my insistence touched! Even though we are separated by the world, as long as a day close to each other step, one day I will be able to hold your hand! But all is illusion, no matter how hard are able to get to you, because you stand still! 6, the first time I feel like a person, not necessarily to stand beside him. Even if it is like this, standing he could not see my corner, looked at him standing on that bright place, do a little fan, this will be satisfied. 7, your fears and concerns all lost, and now into my. Rest assured handed, I'm in! For me, Ou Hao Chen is the life of a beam of light, as long as he, I do not see anyone, not even my own in the dark behind. I like is a bug toward the light, keep close to his light where I'm going to go. 9 UGG Chrystie Outlet, in fact, love is time-sensitive, understanding too early or too late will not be tolerated, and if I knew her in another time or space, this outcome may not the same. 10, the world's most remote distance is not life and death, but standing in front of you can not say: I love you. 11, the so-called Great Love is in your heart I you my heart, original, no two people eat happy a person to eat. 12, my people, my heart belong to you. My people here UGG Kona Boots, my heart my heart here, long ago gave you. 13, we have to learn to cherish every day of our lives, because the beginning of each day, will be the first day of the rest of our lives. Unless we are going to die. 14, I like you, I really like you UGG Coquette, if you can UGG Kids Boots, then I will put you fold up as my amulet with his side UGG Neumel Outlet, so it goes without fear of someone snatched. 15, I want you to know that in this world UGG Tess Boots, there is always a person will always be waiting for you. No matter in what place, there will always be such a person. This article from the past and moving story of 16 do not have to. Yes, I rely on the means to fight for what you want, so what? I was not so lucky God to have mercy, did not that time there feeling sorry for yourself. 17, I'm just a foil it, your piano is the protagonist. Perfect protagonist, a supporting role to be more like a duck to water. 18, you know the name of the Called fantasy. If your language is not good, I can explain it to you a fairy tale to describe the absurd impossible. (Sneer) for example, want me to like you, would be downright ludicrous. Do you understand? 19, you see what you into? Drunken fights with people, you have to sprinkle bacchanal Caesar farther, repeatedly hurt the people interesting? You do things without the brain, and then to bear the consequences, do not put others down with them! ? 20, I tell you, do not attach importance to science and technology, even if the cheating, the same will be obsolete! Look, cheating are the latest technology, the remote signal control, absolute simulation, covert security, reasonable prices 21, you really are fish, more than seven seconds, the whole world is in your heart to restart it! You forget what we said yesterday? I - want - to - you - change - the public - the Lord! 22, although I think we have to pay so much effort, fall by the wayside is a pity, but as long as you are happy, it does not matter. There will be a prince in the crowd found your sandals, and he will see you what a good girl, and cherish you. 23, you should ask him to chase chase does not get me. (Past touching story)

No comments:

Post a Comment