Monday, October 22, 2012

I know father recognized LiZhen




Always think we are a circle, around to eventually met, and I is to you, you are to me. I believe that we do not have forever barriers, the heart with each other, naturally ugg classic boots outlet, everything will be turned into gray track. Maybe you do not know, the heart love Miao, growth is robust, allowing you how abuse it, it will be a good living. It will live for you, even if you do not have to love has been poured, it will sprout growth, from you, beginning on your death in a love seedling germination, you planted in my heart, I used to miss watering really nurtured . Until one day, you get where you are, you have a better partner, you tell me you love Bud. How do you know, I have already planted our love bud. The ability to give you the freedom not to let go, but this is meant to cherish. You can find happiness wings, you can fly free. I see you in the shade, watching you with her or they giggle play slapstick, I laughed and cried. Laugh reason why you happiness so I'm happy, crying the reason, you are happy not to. And so you go back and I giggle, I turned away, and tell you that your happiness is not for me, what can I say. For you, silent enough. You said you would take me to the place where we belong UGG Bailey Button Fancy Outlet, I hurried you take me with you, and look forward to working with you to co-owner. If you take me away, I will certainly fly with you, trying to get hugged, we can see that you are in my life the most reluctant. For you, I have a lot to say, but how said they do not export, you have your sky, I was depending on the days I could see. If the love is also into a sea of ​​fire, I would like to join your ashes buried in the memories of dead in the original OK. Listen breathing like waves flapping, the more beautiful the more I disturbed. Life to continue the good rush, with a beautiful, not with touched. If I become a memory, and finally not so lucky, and no chance of having white hair, holding your tottering, watching the sunset. Around another change and some people hate the old, it was said, the old is better than good. Everyone is different, I do not stand, do not want to say. Life lived live to become boring, what can I cherish, even if I own pulse mastered. Fortunately, there is you, the Gang of Four, reactionaries I do not have much opposition means that child's nickname. Reading is the most boring thing I think, no story, no friends frolic. The school is not the contrary, I feel that the school is more intimate, it is the four of us the only remaining places, the most time together. If it is gone, we'll go our separate ways, we regret that they can not afford not to go. The third graduation destruction of the Gang of Four Kids UGG Bailey Button Triplet Boots, friends, If ye then in my memories stay, I can not let you go. If life really stopped in this year, I think I will do multi own unthinkable. The tired, conventionally efforts sober also routine thinking of you. No one person worth my Huochu the all efforts to cherish all. The final analysis, who is really willing to own to any one person in the whole world. Life arrangements you and I met, want not want you to give your life to exaggeration, stagnated in one person. Who is really hard to forget, no strike, if it is really forget why you want to let go, let him flee. Give you my all, take me away, if one really cared about you, follow him, with him drifting. She wrote, were left one, you still have my pain, as long as I die UGG Jimmy Choo Starlit Boots, they will not let you alone. If there were one person is worth so can I, as you would like to have you I Jane pet. For everyone around too accompany most UGG Raya Outlet, is the best. A section of the story UGG Suburb Crochet Short Boots, the protagonist is you and me. Life is not a miracle, I always believe in the saying, any opportunity for all their efforts. There is no coincidence, not expect What a wonderful thing to happen to me. Over time forget that any one of us is very easy. No one can really leave an indelible mark in my memory. If I become a memory, thank you, been to everyone of my life. After a number of years, maybe you will forget me. However, my memory will be buried in the bottom of my heart the deepest. I patted her chest, and proud to say, ah, yes, you glimpse a smile in my left atrium carved beautiful face. Maybe a few years later, I can not remember you like, but at least the time when I and you have had so many a moving and beautiful story of the most holy. (Past touching story)

No comments:

Post a Comment