Monday, October 22, 2012

has been traced back to the past




I always wanted that 8.25 when, then, Jingru moths general. Thought it was a wonderful life most worth embracing, to forget the outside world to forget the self-invested, go unseen behind the pain. A friend said, how much happiness and how much sadness will follow only the calm in the face of the tube Huakaihuaxie tides drop will be less sad less hi, Do the words? But see peach flying pink clouds rendering sky it spend Suigetsu vanity mirror Poppins! this article from the past and moving story left, this is really left While talking to leave had been angry but times look back. But this time they burned to ashes, no longer inhabit the premises, it really can not go back! I forget? In this hot summer, I might forget, forget how to meet, but also forgot how way off UGG Channing Outlet. South Street under the street light night both stretched back in my memory from the distant days of far has been stretched and stretched. This is many times Looking back, anyway, whether it is how many times, no longer see that both the shadow UGG Mini Bailey Button Boots, I have always keenly awaited UGG Patent Paisley Boots, only thin as onion skin, can not stand the rain and wind. When we all like to say, the next how to do so and how to spend, so now it? This is how it? Want desperately to forget, always afraid to miss some of the things to see old things afraid to remember when the bloom, and more afraid that they can not afford the flowers now UGG Uptown. Beginning, to what and for what. This article from the past touching story clearly remember that he is already forgotten, in the end is touching what, who can hardly see, touch or even touched, like always emerge in the heart. More to the heart of the curb, the more like wild grass crazy in that growth, there is no sun or rain Hao, always is not destroyed. These days, can not control their own land has been traced back to the past, and I do not remember how many painful to me late at night. In my world, I have been only live in my world, and more want to escape UGG Kids Infants Erin, to go towards the sea, hiss trying to face the sea roared. Roar exhausted yourself like a child, smiling like a child, crying like a child, happy like a child, sad like a child only in that way, I will not feel the pain of still and happiness reincarnation, transmigration as wind sway grass, yellow to yellow, blue and green, over and over again under the ups and downs. If you can, I would like to, if only dead branches only if Petals,, only if Huangcao, sway to the most distant, invisible, and also can not hear, only with a floating heart, forget all deserved soul. Maybe I do not fit in this world, with all formatting into. If you really have a soul that times out, then I can be the way to ask for where I grew up where? If you can, I would like to like weeds soaring. After all, as there will not be too many ideas, too many pros and cons, only just life and death it does not matter the pain, it does not matter hi, it does not matter has, it does not matter to lose. Now I was sitting in one place, holding the knee UGG Jimmy Choo Mandah, listening to the rain to talk, I do not understand what they say, but I think it must be a very sad story. The footsteps of those memories, being the rain a little bit eliminated, leaving only some micro faint traces of weak, but I tried to wipe his eyes, or see anything. Sad rain gradually into the dream, dreamed that he obviously really to the beach, but could not see the sea (past touching story)

No comments:

Post a Comment