Monday, October 22, 2012

I'm afraid Alin tells Alan passers




The long-awaited Everything happens here UGG Coats. A not luxury apartments ugg boots outlet, of two mediocre suites, is living up to 7 different background, different identities, different dreams of the young men and women. Without exception, they are stories of people in the building love apartment every day occurrence appear to be normal but very interesting story. Sometimes funny, sometimes bizarre, sometimes romantic, sometimes touched UGG Gloves Outlet. Together with the subject of ridicule to convey life status and values ​​of a new generation of young people. Them Lianzhu punch struck a hilarious endless wonderful humor and wisdom sparks UGG I Do Wedding Outlet, eventually they have a true love. Said that the series Produced after the broadcast, the seven-starring rapidly increasing popularity UGG Evera Outlet, which is inextricably linked with the tailored production. I believe the Love Apartment 1, 2, regardless of the characters or the story left a deep impression, and to bring a lot of fun, like Tsang Siu Yin teacher some classic quotes: the audience of friends, is my good man, I just had a small Yin. (The signboard advertising slogan ...) Hu Fei Zhanbo: I used to be Siamese twins, we both brain is still long before the age of two in a. Tsang Siu Yin: a fast, and then the doctor knife, gave his ideas Zhanbo. Tsang Siu Yin, (... words enough damage ~ ~): We have received a special letter from this wedding special joking, is the founder of our apartment. Exhibition Bo (extremely depressed): how they killed people (founder)? (Exhibition Bo is a mere ~ ~ the Goodbaby ...) Yin: I am not a casual person. Philippines: you can be up and not a person. (~ ~ Words more harm UGG Kids Classic Boots....) I will not fall in the same place twice! Course, Lvmao turtles all fours, you let it fell to me to see. (... Fortunately, small Yin finally mending their ways ...) Tsang Siu Yin: Narnia sanatorium pin package treatment efficiency, do not bother not impatient to bed early, discount bargain offer more bang for your buck national promotion period, broken Nominal 998 immediately admitted to hospital, you will receive a Narnia sanatorium effect eight stars eight arrows diamond chopper. (last Yin took out a cheat) (~ ~ ~ Zhengou Ray = =) small Yin: Arrow Lili said last year lost your mother, now point a Sun Nan from the past touching story passers: I fell in love with my colleagues Azhi passers: I did not tell him passers: I told I to another colleague Ahao passers: Ahao promise me not to tell others to passers-by: but my colleagues Adelaide told me to passers-by: Ahao secretly told another colleague Alin passers: Alin and Azhi former girlfriend Alain familiar passers: I'm afraid Alin tells Alan passers: then Alan go back and tell Azhi passers: this I will be very embarrassing passers: Fortunately Alan is in love and Adelaide passers: So I went to Adelaide to help me solve this problem passers: Adelaide Alan and he has to break up the passers told me: He is now with Alin better and so I went to Arlington passers: But Alin Ahao in fact, did not tell him what passers: Now I'm dizzy, I should believe in the end Who has small Yin: BREA told me? Passerby: I said tri does not BREA BREA my colleagues in another department passers: BREA is the Alin's brother passers: I can not say I like him is the front of your brother's girlfriend boyfriend (all the halo ~ ~) passers: so the relationship is even more chaotic Tsang Siu Yin: Ati! Passerby: A T? Passerby: how do you know our company a the colleagues Jiaoa T? The passers-by: Alin any grudges, he probably because of his crush on Alan's relationship in this article from the the past touching story of passers-by: However the A T and Ahao, good relations (public down ~ ~ ~) (past touching story)

No comments:

Post a Comment