Monday, October 22, 2012

He punctual for appointments




Spring morning, warm and desolate. As I like a blank piece of paper, although longer Shasha, head a bit silly, like Xiaogang is my childhood favorite object, he never like someone bullied me because he knew I was pure, it is because I was very naive, very kind, will be bullied by others. However, my grades are not that bad, from small to large are the top few. But others say stupid people stupid fu. Time flies. So live in peace. Unfortunately, before Xiaogang has been with the school, but because the entrance to play properly, and thousands of miles apart. Contact between us less, but I always think of him often close your eyes UGG Men's Classic Short Bomber Outlet, dark number three seconds, and then opened his expect Goodbye. Eyes open, the air around only ridicule. I Xiaogang it UGG Mini Bailey Boots? Finally to the summer, and learned that he was going to go home, I gave up the opportunity of a work-study program, as well as the teacher's patient guidance. The joy returned home. Can not wait to board. Meet general, online. Made a big smiling face, is waiting for the harvest. He did not answer. Early the next morning. I'll give him a call, then a gentle sister. Hey, who to turn to? Very simply, very experienced. Oh, Xiaogang in it? Although the useful the wrong suspect, but I still have a sense of foreboding. You find Xiaogang, ah UGG Caspia, he's still sleeping, you find out what he wants? All right, I ask you. . . I nibble the lips, and say uncover all the puzzle. Oh, I was his girlfriend, you. . . I suddenly felt dizzy, cell phone fell to the ground, became this time the victim, along with broken my heart, it is the sound of breaking phone is also clear, over and over again in my mind Recall. I'm sitting on the floor, his right hand over his mouth hard, tears do not live up to expectations flowing down the patter of drops on the road, then turned into steam on to the air. At this moment, I want to with the steam rose to the sky, to feel the distressing feeling of life! But I can not, I have to look for him to talk about. Day, I wore a white skirt, is to evoke his memory, to remember what he said, I wear white clothes and the best looking, white, just like I am pure. He punctual for appointments, I insisted on no tears or tears rolled down. He looked the other way, to look away. I am the first to say, why would you breach year commitment. Answer very cold, just a one time small UGG Evera, let me despair. I asked him why. He said, I am stupid. I cried and said, you've not said I is pure you? This article from the past and moving story, he said, I'm a fool. I broke down in tears, Did not you say that I am good at this? He explained that this society is too pure, too good will suffer UGG Ultimate Tall Braid. I never listen to not go on, and turned to leave, wanted him might conscience, to stop me. No, he did not, even if I fall, even if I shed blood. He did not come to help me. Blood flow, painful! But my heart is more pain! Although I am silly, but I know that these are an excuse to fool me this silly and stupid girls. I decided to forget him, since he had a change of heart. I tore up all his photos, but one I have so far retained. It was in a lot of sweet-scented osmanthus tree, we are the burial a kitten of starvation, even though we are very afraid, but we have a very serious, this is only a witness Xiaogang also pure, kind over the photos. Is the outside society is so terrible? Make an equally pure and good people become so heartless. Years later, I found the answer. At this point I have a career UGG Ultimate Cuff, has come out of the university campus and into the community, but this community is not terrible, I was just as simple. It turned out that the reason people unrecognizable: heart changed. (Past touching story)

No comments:

Post a Comment