Monday, October 22, 2012

still makes me very pleased




Very tired, very tired, just want a quiet sleep, from the fall of the quiet and silent. Not for a long time this time, sitting quietly in front of the computer, ear slide over one another old song, look out the window nightfall when Huadengchushang. See blog again, suddenly feeling very strange. Mood can not be copied, just keep repeating yesterday's life. Alive, efforts alive, I'm alive. This article from the past touching story all day long soak in the days of the network will be farther and farther away from their own. Tonight is not rain UGG Classic Tall Stripe Outlet, I might still be very busy. That day, I have a sister, I want to go to the night market street vendor. So, after three days I started to spread the life. Autumn wandering the season, do not want to let his heart is still empty. This is the choice made for myself. Work for nearly a decade, and really do not have experience in this area. But I suddenly tired of this boring life, street vendor is selected for his new start. I never do not care about others eyes of the people, so I am not afraid met an acquaintance there. But I do not like people around to bother me at night to spread the life, so, I had not been talking about the people around him, just an effort. I do not want to make money, just wanted to experience life. Ji Mo. heart busy that moment, in addition to the tired, really will forget a lot of sadness in the past, well filled. Recognize a 89-year boy UGG Men's Classic Short Boots. He supermarket sales performance is the best income each month has not Fiji, but he said his family is so in rural areas more than others efforts, so the night has been a street vendor, be able to make more money UGG Seline Outlet. Later to find a girlfriend, buy a house, get married. Looked at him, I suddenly felt the boy who has the toughness and strength, his age is what I play crazy, and he only in his early twenties but after considering these efforts live. Although he is much younger than me, made me admirable and moving UGG Knightsbridge. The first day of a street vendor is fresh, the next day a street vendor is fun, and the third day of street vendor is tiring. A series of stalls for three days, and I feel very tired. Etc. back to shut the shop, wash sleep is nearly 12 points. Calculate the income of the evening, in fact, not much, still makes me very pleased, seems to be an affirmation of their own. Has been a stable life, never felt the bitterness of money, now, starting from the accumulation of experience. Moments silence, years of the shuttle in the old time, quietly over the year after a complex, day after day. Turn the old text, I suddenly feel strange, I do not know if it still exists between the miss and miss. Tomorrow is the Mid-Autumn Festival, the season of the rainy season is estimated to not see the full moon. Instantly, Shajian, is eternal. Some of the past, the residual taste in your heart, you will always unforgettable UGG Fringe Cardy Boots. Later, update the blog can be slow. Thank accompanied by friendly people along the way UGG Mini Bailey Button Paint Splatter Boots. Thanks to the Friends of the People really like the blue dust text. I wish you all always happiness. Tomorrow Happy Mid-Autumn Festival. . Yan child, you are a woman I feel bad. A few days ago to organize things, see the purse you sent me, and I particularly want to cry suddenly. The last Thursday ZZ, in fact, I especially want to tell you, I think you. In a park, I suddenly felt that I was standing you ever stepped on the ground, as familiar as cordial. Like autumn. Like autumn leaves. Flowers behind are memories. Past the wind, behind moments of silence, so I remember those happy, sad. Who can escape illness and death, and then everything will go with the flow. Night, rain the next song to sing, his thoughts? Flying? Article from the past touching story (past and moving story)

No comments:

Post a Comment