Monday, October 22, 2012

walked scattered chapter9




chapter1 there then a person, so you unconditionally good for him, not as a person, so you whom rushed there not then a person UGG Tasmina, he said that you believe that there is not so, let your red eyes you still smiled and then forgive the original, because too much pain, forget chapter2 Linxia said: I really want to give up my lunatic hate them, I thought of this life can not be with him, I reluctant. Madman: Linxia, ​​if there is a next life UGG Bailey Button Bomber Boots, I will marry you do my wife. That some things can willingly, some things have also been powerless. I love you, this is my catastrophe. chapter3 tanuki: forgot a very simple, do not see, do not cheap. I finally understand the meaning of this sentence, and went to see to see them at a low. I no longer have to stand still, waiting for a person. So strange, we are so cold, we are so involuntarily. chapter4 never forget you how to forget those who make life difficult, how you are past the said forever, and in the end is how to stop the long time no see, seems really long time no see chapter5 world is so big, can meet not easy so, the remember to remember the forgotten I will slowly in time quietly in exile now is good enough, even hypocritical the outrageous total'm going to get used to one person, only occasionally falls past where chapter6 you do not love me, I do not blame you, resentment youth will regret did not mention not because of forgotten UGG Jimmy Choo Siobhan, but because the mind is just good to see you look happy, so happy I just do not care you happiness red The eye chapter7 broke our hearts hurt, I do not say who knows lifetime pain piercing, people will never forget that I'm not upset that you love her more than me it was just a pass, why should remember then the moment of clarity chapter8 UGG Coats, you finally found that people who loved farewell day, has disappeared some words in your world, she spoke on the change some people walked scattered chapter9 there are too many reasons not in a lot of feelings are not a I love you, you love me, love a good match chapter10 a person always on a strange road, watching strange because of wishful thinking last even be friends scenery and listening to strange music. Any good, total refused unwilling whom to stay, you have to understand that not be reconciled, do not let go, do not do anything silly, do not bad no matter what, one excuse to fall always be forgiven cry like , crying is a symbol of healing began the chapter11 because you are you, so I we are not all the way UGG Bailey Bow, I was bad, the good position to leave you so that you can do with her happy good man please comfort , do not cry, this life is too short, maybe he is to promise the next life to you chapter12 fact, love can there be so difficult, but one word: treasure he was just a boy, not a girl you just know the significance of the sight of people do not know How to let go of a lot of stories do not have to say to everyone listening, as a memory, sad but also beautiful chapter13 Do not forget, frivolous youth, there were people you so crazy over my only regret is that I is not enough for you because the young, still do not understand how a person the original, Love the chapter14 Linxia said used to people growing up: Thank you for giving hope that people are so desperate. - If my next life, I choose not met you the Linxia said: madman you must be happy UGG Rosie Boots, I do not want you. Shizuo - Well, you have to carry on, I do not want you powerless, we are not loyal to the oath. (Past touching story)

No comments:

Post a Comment